LV- His Side pt.2

Start from the beginning

The video stopped and all of them were left there in shocked. The boys wanted to hear more about Jaebum's confession but the video already ended.

"Birthday? Does he mean.." Before Bambam could finish his sentence, the door on Athena's room suddenly opened and the girl already stormed off the room to look for Jaebum. "Noona's?!"

Athena made her way upstairs trying to look for him. Her eyes were still blurry because of what she just watched and discovered. "Stupid, Jaebum." She said as she keeps on looking for him.

"Ai?" A voice suddenly came in front of her and that made her heart stopped for a bit. "What happened? Are you alright? Someone—"

"Stupid, Jaebum!" Athena mumbled as she buried her face on the man's chest and hugged him tighter. "I thought you weren't supposed to keep secrets from me?" She protested still sobbing on his chest.

"What? Secrets?" Jaebum asked in confusion but still rubbed the girl's back to stop her from crying. "Ai?"

"That you saw me five years ago yet you never talked to me nor smiled at me." She answered stubbornly still her face buried on his chest.

"What? How did yo-"

"JYP-ssi gave us a CD on which you are recording yourself for a greeting." She answered and the boy froze there in shocked.

"JYP-ssi? Jeez, that old man." He said as he creased his forehead remembering what he just sent him. "He also sent me your interview tape on why you came here."

"What?!"

"Yes, Ai. There's also this note saying 'Let me be your fairy godfather for this moment.' Jeez! He's really something." He answered and grinned remembering what he just watched earlier. "So, I was the reason for you to come here, yes?"

"You already watched my tape interview, Jaebum." She said as he parted and bow down her head so that Jaebum won't see her now burning red face. "There's no need to ask me that."

"Now, my Ai is embarrassed." Jaebum teased as he lifted her face to look towards her. "How selfish it may sound, I am happy, Ai." He said and smiled sweetly at her. "I am beyond happy that I am the reason why you're here. Even though that means you gave up on being a doctor."

"Love requires some sacrifices, Jaebum. Mine happens to be giving up on medicine." She answered instantly as she placed her hands on his cheeks. "Don't feel bad about that, okay? I'd still choose you over any other wealth the world has to offer." She added and smiled at him. "Besides, being an idol isn't that bad at all. I'm still earning massive amount of money here." She joked and that made the man chuckle. "Kidding aside, Jaebum, I chose being an idol because of you."

"I don't want to get all the credits, Ai." Jaebum said and frowned with that. "You worked hard for all the achievements you've done and you really deserved nothing but the best in this world."

"You are making my heart stop, Jaebum." She said and the boy let out a soft laugh. "Don't worry, my parents knew that I won't be taking the same path as theirs and eonnie." She added as she pinched his cheeks. "So, tell me, are there any secrets left with you?" She asked trying not to let herself cry again.

"Actually there's one." Jaebum answered and smiled widely at her.

"Yeah? What's that?" She asked and the boy's smile turned into a grin.

"I already asked for your parents' permission about me courting you."

"You are so unbelievable." Athena muttered as she punched Jaebum's arms. "Say, Jaebum." Athena asked and the boy looked at her intently.

"What is it?" Jaebum answered sweetly as he put on a kiss on her forehead.

"You are not letting me go again, right?" She asked as tears finally running down to her cheeks. Jaebum took her hands and placed small kisses on them before looking at her.

"Only if you promised on never leaving me." He answered and that made Athena cried even more. She continued crying and Jaebum thought that she's planning on leaving him that's why she kept on crying. "You're not leaving me, are you?" Jaebum asked immediately and Athena's sobs turned into laughter.

"Stupid, Jaebum."

--

I thought I could finish this story before the year ends but I just couldn't. I don't want to make the ending of this story to look as if I am in a hurry. I don't want to turn this story with a dull ending. Hope you'll understand.

I love you guys so much! Thank you thank you thank you! You really mean the world to me and to this story! Have a happy new year!

Last 5 chaps.

iGOT7 fighting!

All the love.-A