General

"What happened last time?"

"She blew up the entire base of UNIT."

"And I have a bloody good reason for doing that." Astrea spoke coming face to face with Erisa.

"You blew up UNIT's base!" The Doctor said surprised.

"It was the only way I could free a lot of species who were being TESTED ON."

"They were a threat to the human race."

"Oh really. Then please tell me this then. Have they came back at all to try and destroy this planet and everyone on it."

"Uh..."

"Thought so." Astrea said with a smirk on her face and walked towards the Doctor. "The Trees of Cheem are the most peaceful race you'll ever meet. They crash landed here by accident because one of their engines gave way. So either you help them or we do."

Erisa nodded to them and they all left the central control room. The Doctor turned the power back on and followed suit. Before Erisa left she radioed Private Jamison. "Astrea is leaving UNIT with the Doctor and two others. I want you to shoot one of the two Time Lords."

"Yes ma'am"

Astrea, Amy and Rory waited for the Doctor half way down the corridor then followed him out.

Private Jamison was standing two corridors down from the entrance and once he heard footsteps approaching he armed himself. Ready to shoot.

Astrea saw the tip of a gun sticking out of a corridor entrance. Her hearts quickened with fear as she pushed past Amy and Rory to get to the Doctor. "DOCTOR!" She shouted. Just as he turned around she pushed him and the last thing she heard was a gun shot.

Astrea fell to the ground, in pain, clutching her chest. She had been shot and the bullet went through her right heart.

"ASTREA!" The Doctor called out with worry. "Astrea can you hear me?" She was in pain but managed to say "The....TARDIS."

The Doctor hesitated for a second then lifted her. She screamed in pain after being lifted then the Doctor ran as fast as he could to get to her TARDIS.

He flew the TARDIS into space then ran over to her, Amy and Rory.

"The bullet went straight through her chest, Doctor. She's dying."

Tears rolled down her cheeks "Move." She whispered.

"We're not leaving you." Amy protested.

"I need you to get away from me." She said. Her breathing becoming unsteady.

"Better do as she says." The Doctor said.

"But Doctor..."

"I'll be fine."

Amy nodded and moved back with Rory to stand beside the Doctor. Astrea pulled herself up off the chair and moved near the railing. A golden light started to surround her hands then she tilted her head back, starting to regenerate.

"Doctor, what's happening?" Rory asked.

"She's regenerating."

When the golden light disappeared she collapsed. The Doctor ran over and caught her before she hit the ground. "Bit light headed there." She said with a light chuckle. "Whoa. That is weird. I sound like I'm from the North."

The Doctor helped her stand up and said "Most planets sound like their from the North."

"I know it's just I've never had a Northern accent before. It's weird."