We comply and do as the guard says and we successfully pass the security. We reclaim our stuff and make our way to boarding. We walk down a long hall and finally get to the entrance of the plane.

"Tickets please", the guard says.

I show him both of our tickets and then he lets us board the plane. We load our things into the overhead boxes and sit down in our seats.

"You ready baby?", I ask her.

"Yes, I'm dying to know where we're going", she says to me.

More people begin to pile in and then once the whole plane is full, the captain starts talking over the loudspeaker.

Thank you for boarding American Airlines. Please make sure that all seatbelts are fastened and all important items are in the overhead box. This flight will be approximately 8 hours long. Enjoy your flight!

Rih gives me a look before putting in her earbuds. I start watching a movie on Netflix but soon after I start I fall asleep. After what felt like 20 minutes, I am awakened by the sound of the captain talking over the loudspeaker saying that we had arrived at our destination. I slighty shake Rih to tell her that we had arrived. We grab our stuff and exit the plane and head into the airport. Little does Rih know that she has a surprise even here at the airport.

"Babe, where do we go from here?", she asks while looking around.

"This way, follow me", I say while extending my hand for her to grab.

As soon as I start walking, I keep looking around and finally I see Rih's first surprise.

"No way", Rih says with an excited tone.

"Robyn!!", exclaims her mother.

"Mommy!! Oh my god!!", she says while running into her mother's arms.

"Its been so long, you have gotten even more beautiful by the day", her mother says to her.

"Thank you mommy", she says while wiping her tears.

"This is my boyfriend Chris", she says while giving me a hug.

"Oh honey I know him! He called me to set this whole thing up", she says with a smile.

Rih starts to burst into more tears and squeezes me even more.

"Now do you see why I couldn't tell you where we were going?", I say while smiling at her.

"Yes and I'm so happy you did this for me. I love you", she says while lightly kissing my lips.

After the little reunion between Rih and her mother, we head into the car and to her house. We drive for a while before we finally arrive at her house. By the time we arrive there, its around 7pm and Rih and I are exhausted.

"Mommy we are going to head to sleep okay? I love you", she says giving her a hug before heading into the room.

"After you", I say to her.

Just as I am about to walk in the room, I hear her mother call my name.

"Chris?", she says to me.

"Yes Ms. Fenty?", I respond to her.

"Oh please, call me mom", she says with a laugh.

"Okay mom", I say with a laugh as well.

"I just wanted to say thank you; for bringing my daughter back home and for making her so happy. I can tell how much joy you bring into her life just by the way she looks at you. You two are truly made for eachother", she says to me.

"You're very welcome mom, it's my pleasure to make her happy and to keep her happy. I really do love her so much, which reminds me, can I ask you something else?", I say to her.

"Sure hun", she says to me.

"As you can see, I am truly and deeply in love with your daughter. She makes me the happiest man on Earth and I sure hope I make her as happy as she makes me. She is the love of my life and I want to spend everyday of the rest of my life with her. So, I just wanted to know if I could have your blessing to ask for her hand in marriage", I say to her.

She looks me deeply in the eyes and then says, "Yes, of course! I can see in your eyes that you are sincere".

"Thank you so much mom", I say as we exchange hugs.

"You're welcome, now get to bed; you don't want to be tired for Robyn's big surprise party tomorrow", she says to me.

I do exactly what she says and head off to bed. I lay in and get close to Rih and whisper an 'I love you' into her ear before I drift off to sleep.

I honestly love this chapter so much but that's just me lol, comment and vote pleaseeeee 😊