Nineteen

Rihanna,

"Miss me?", Trey says to Jhene.

All I can think of in the back of my head is why the fuck is this boy here tryna fuck shit up. I can see Jhene growing annoyed so I decide to step in.

"What are you doing here?", I say looking at him with disgust.

"Just here to have fun and just so happened to come across yall", he says to me.

"Bet", Jhene says under her breath.

"What was that Jhene?", he says putting his hand to his ear.

"Aye don't get smart, I'll bust your ass if you even try", I say to him.

"You won't do shit, never have and never will", he says to me.

In that moment, I pounced on him knocking him down then punching him repeatedly in his face. I don't know who he thought he was messing with but he's in for it now. I slapped him in the face a couple times before Chris pulled me off of him.

"Don't you ever doubt me again OR play that smart shit with me again, got it? Good", I say brushing myself off.

"Fuck you Rihanna, and as for you Jhene, just know that this aint the last time you gon see me. You thought you could just move on and it'll be fine right? Gotchu", he says while getting up from the ground. He wipes the blood off his lip and nudged my shoulder while walking off.

"Who does this nigga think he is?", Chris says to me.

"I don't know but if his irrelevant ass pops up again, best believe shit will pop off", I say.

"I thought he was chill before but nah that nigga crazy", Aug says.

"Yeah, but you don't have to worry about him", Jhene says to him.

August,

I wrap my arm around Jhene as we walk off, I glance down at her and she has a saddened look on her face, I reach down and lift her chin with my index finger.

"Don't worry about him alright", she nods smiling a little.

Trey was a friend of mine, he was cool and all till he cheated on Jhene. Then on top of that, he put his hands on her and if you ask me that's a bitch ass move for a man to do. Real men don't hurt their woman whether it's physically or mentally. This nigga slipped up and did both.

I would've said some shit if Rih didn't but then again I probably wouldn't because I know some shit would go down and we'd probably be escorted out of the park due to violence.

Sooner or later ima have to sit down with that nigga and handle this shit, Jhene moved on from him so he should be able to do the same, but he clearly didn't considering he asking if someone misses his ass. I don't well she don't miss his ass and he know that shit too. I can tell she's getting annoyed with it and it has to come to an end.

For the remaining part of our day the four of us get on rides, eat some food and of course takes a couple of pics. Chris and Rih went overboard with the pics, it seems like every damn second Rih was pulling out her camera talking about 'smile babe" I bet both they jaws hurt from all that damn cheesing but I mean they both happy with one another. They made it a year together without any drama, that shit is rare in relationships now a days.

Thinking about how well Chris and Rih are doing makes me think of all the things I wanna do with Jhene. I may not be her first but I sure as hell wanna be her last. She deserves all the happiness in the world and I'm determined to give it to her. Just looking at her makes me happy, especially when she smiles, thats the best thing. I guess I must have been zoned out too long because when I came back to reality Jhene was calling my name.