Chapter 3

"Kylie this is the last time I am telling you WAKE UP!" My mom screams, well that's the first time my mom usually sends the maid to wake me.

"AHH" I scream as I fall out the bed startled from my moms screaming.

"Get dressed for school, next time don't be out so late partying on a school night, and you Need to come home right after school you have a photo shoot." My mom stated.

I got out of bed, and slowly made my way to the shower, to wash Away the scent of weed, alcohol, and sweat.

After my shower I walked to the medicine cabinet, to take an aspirin for my major hangover.

I than went to my closet to pick out my favorite black pants, with a black crop top shirt, with a jacket sweater thing, with black leather boots, my fendi back pack, with a pair of fendi sunglasses to cover what the makeup couldn't.

I grabbed the keys to my Range Rover, and grabbed a banana like usual.

At school
"Hey Jenner" I hear Nate say
"Hello Maloey." I say
"May I walk you to class?" He asks
"Where's you little cheerleader?" I ask
"she was just a weekend whore." He chuckles
"Oh well than you may walk me to class?" I said, but it came out more a question.
Nate and I talked for a while until I reached my class we were both the last people in the halls, and than I saw it the look every guy has given me before they kiss me. He lips part a bit, and they keep getting closer and closer to my lips, until they stop right on top of my lips.

It was one of the best kisses I have ever had, currently I was sitting in math class just thinking, thinking about that kiss.
"Miss.Jenner, since you seem to be "paying" such great attention, maybe you will be able to solve the problem." She says quite sarcastically.
"Sure." I say standing up
"I than go up to the board, and write and write."
"Done." I say
"Let me see than Kylie." The bitch says
On the board there is no math problem written, but three words. Your a bitch
"The office now!" She screams
"Fine" I laugh and before I leave the classroom I flip her off.

Lunch
The second I arrived to lunch I was talked by stass and Justine.
"OMG WHAT HAPPENED, WE HEARD ABOUT MISS. VALVON'S MATH CLASS!!!" They yell
"Girls chill, I just showed her she needs to fücking chill." I laugh
"I heard you kissed Nate." Stass whispers to everyone at the table.
"FUCK REALLY, making moves my girl!" Sham screams, causing the whole lunch room to look at the dumb ass rich children of Beverly Hills.
"What you looking at bitches, Kinky Kylie be telling me about her getting freaky in the hallways."
I notice Nate and all of them smirking towards us.
"Bitch you kissed her not us!" Sham yells, causing us all to laugh.
"SHAM SHUSH!" I yell well laughing. Causing the whole lunch room to stare at us again.
I than whisper to everyone" lets go?"
"Sure" everyone says
As we get up to leave everyone staring at us.
"Daniel, please bring the car around the corner!" I say into my phone.
"Hey Sam, and boys want to join?" Stass asks
"Sure" Nate says well looking me up and down.
"Let's go to my house my family isn't home, and I have my children there." I say
"Children?!"Nate freaks out
"Yeah my dogs, Norman and Bambi." I say
Soon enough my black Range Rover shows up in front of the school, "Daniel and My dogs?" I ask
"In the back." He responds
I quickly run to my car gaining strange looks from the group.
"NORMIE!" I scream to my dog
Hugging my dog, gaining awws. This is norms I say to the boys.
"He's like a rat." Nate laughs
"Fuck you, he's an angle." I say to him
We than all got into the car leaving to my house.

Next chapter more action will happen between Kylie and Nate. Disclaimer, I do not mean to make Kylie seem like a rich spoiled bitch or any of the other characters~Helen styles