Chapter 2

"NORMIE" I squeal as soon as I enter my house.
"Kylie honey how was your day?" My mom asks
"Great, but I actually have to go and get ready for a party tonight talk to you later." I say
When I get upstairs, I call stass, and tell her too wear the white dress, and shoes I bought her for Christmas. I than start to get change, first I jump in the shower, and wash my hair, and body. Then I blow dry my hair, and go into my closet , and put a black mini dress, on with black heels. After that I put my make up on, and put my hair in a bun.

I than go downstairs and grab my car keys, for my new white Ferrari. I than arrive to the house of stass to see her waiting outside.
"Hey " she yells
"OMG I love that outfit on you, white really is your color." I say
"And black is yours, you sexy bitch!" She laughs
"Here's the address its some place in Beverly Hills."

As soon as we arrive I can already here the music blowing, and smell the weed. When we enter, I immediately spot Nate with a girl against the wall making out, and that girl is Erica. I guess I'll just have to make that ass jealous. Suddenly, stass and I's song comes on, obviously a song by Kanye. We than start to dance very sexy to the song, and that caught Nates attention. I was handed a shot and downed it, ignoring the burning sensation. The second I catch Nate watching, I look at him and walk away to the kitchen, for some more liquor.
"Hey." I heard Nate say
"Hey Nate." I saw well downing a shot I

"Stass and some of your friends are upstairs with us, want to join?"

"Sure." I say

When we get upstairs I smell a strong and beautiful smell of weed. I find myself walking into a white room, with Justine, Sammy, Stass, Jordan, Some Guy with blue eyes, Nate, and that bitch Erica and her friends.

"Hey give it back, Nash!"Justine shouts at the guy with blue eyes who is now Nash.

"Its my blunt, get your own!" He shouts

"Fine" She shouts, standing up too see me.

"Kinky Kylie!" She yells, obviously high.

"Hey Justi!" I say laughing along with Stass.

"Here you go." she says handing me a blunt

"Thanks Friend"

I than light the blunt and sit in the circle, feeling the relaxation take over. I notice Erica staring at me with her bitchy friends. She was currently sitting on Nate's lap.

"What are you looking at?" I ask

"Your dress, where did you get it Target?"

"No actually from Balmain, Oliver made especially for me and Stass." I say well stass laughs.

"WHats Balmain?" she asks

"A designer, dumb ass. I've never been to target a day in my life, bitch." I calmly say.

"Oh, but.." She says obviously out of comebacks.

"Can you shut up now" I ask

After another two hours of smoking, and dancing, it was getting very late. So the girls and I were getting ready to leave.

"Bye Boys!" we shout

"KYLIE..Kylie wait." I hear Nate's voice yell

I turn around to see him running after me. " Yes" I ask

"Can I have your number?" he asks a bit nervous

"Sure here you go." I say before walking off not bothering to ask for his number.

More action will come soon, I promise~Helen Styles