"Baby, unless you want me to pass out, you gotta cut it out," Louis explains, only to be shut up as Harry leans in to clip his teeth softly onto Louis's bottom lip. For christ sake, Louis is already thinking about nailing the flirtatious boy against the couch and they've only gone a day without sex. A day.

Louis can't even begin to imagine what two days feels like. It's impossible.

"Maybe I want you to fall asleep so you wont be so annoying anymore," Harry whispers, adding on a light chuckle. It's obvious that Harry is joking around, but the comment makes Louis's eyes flick up, looking at Harry with concern.

"I'm annoying?" He asks, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment. He has been pretty clingy recently, so he's tried to back off a bit, but really he can't help it. Harry is just so kissable and touchable and it drives him insane if he's even five feet away from the kid.

He needs help. For real.

"What? No, babe, I was kidding. I don't think-" but before Harry can even finish, Louis is crying.

"I'm s-sorry, oh my god I'm so dumb," Louis says, sniffling now. Harry feels like such a jerk. He knows Louis has been going through a bunch lately with applying to colleges and financial aid. It's taken a toll on him, honestly.

"Baby no, come here, listen to me," Harry coos before gently grabbing Louis's arm, getting him to sit back down. Louis is breathing a little heavier now, sputtered breaths and droopy eyes.

He's having a full fledged panic attack. Out of nowhere at all. Harry's eyes widen and he keeps telling Louis to breathe, but the boy can't, and his chest his aching with the need for oxygen.

"Hang tight, okay? Please," Harry says before he springs from the couch to get his fiancé's inhaler from his room.

When he comes back, Louis's face has gone red like a cherry. "I'm s-s-s..." He hiccups out, trying to apologize again but Harry is quick to shake up the inhaler before popping it between Louis's lips, puffing the medication into his mouth for some relief.

Louis's reaction is almost immediate, he takes a deep breath with the inhaler then breathes it out, and Harry can see the little cloud of Albuterol when he does so.

"That's it baby," Harry coos, rubbing the boys back and a little on his chest. He's still hiccuping, and his eyes are raw and red, but at least he can breathe again.

Suddenly, Louis is on top of Harry's lap, his head on his shoulder as the weight of exhaustion hits him.

Being up every night until the early morning researching colleges has caught up with him, and now he needs a well deserved rest.

With all of this, Harry just smiles and turns off the T.V, since it wasn't being watched anyway, and cradles Louis in his arms, humming a random soft tune under his breath.

"You're so beautiful," Harry whispers, brushing back Louis's silky hair, moving downwards to lightly scratch at his stubble.

By reading body language, Harry can tell Louis enjoys this. The boy has goosebumps, and he's basically purring like a kitty under Harry's feather soft touches.

Harry sits like that for about two hours straight, but he doesn't mind it, in fact he spent all that time taking care of his baby with words tucked up softly against Louis's ears. He knew it was a bit excessive to say "I love you" 87 times, but he did it anyway. It's not like Louis actually knew he said it that much, right?

"Hmm? Oh," Louis said weakly as he blinked open his weary eyes. He smiled lazily, snuggling deeper into Harry's chest as his little legs were being rubbed. Harry kneaded the muscles in Louis's thighs, which were stiff and achey from footie practice, and needless to say, Louis was enjoying it so much, he wouldn't let go of Harry's shirt for dear life.

"Oh god, that feels so nice," Louis admitted with a shy laugh and a flush to his cheeks. Until Harry got to his inner thighs, then it really wasn't a joke anymore.

"Wow," Louis sighed out, his whole body becoming putty in Harry's lap.

"You like it, huh?" Harry asked, but he knew the answer to that already. It was quite obvious because of two things; the tent in Louis's boxers, and the arch in the boys back whenever Harry got even remotely close to Louis's inner thigh. But yanno, it could be how Louis was moaning, too.

But Harry thought this was fun. He'd just make Louis wait and wait and wait until he crumbled. Maybe even cried.

Is it bad that Harry thinks he looks super duper cute when he cries?

Whatever.

After Louis's little massage was over, Harry decided that they were going to go to the mall. Simply to pick out some suitable new clothing for Harry to keep at Louis's home. Not that big of a deal, only it kinda was.

"Wait up, yeah? I can't walk as fast as you," Louis called behind Harry as they entered the mall. At first Harry didn't slow down, knowing that Louis would still be on edge after being touched for two blissful, yet torturous hours.

Oh well, Harry figured. Maybe this could be a fun little game for them, and since Harry's medication was working so fantastically, he was more in control than ever, and it felt amazing.

"Oh! Pink! My favorite," Harry said, almost sarcastically until he actually stopped outside the store. He looked around from the outside, seeing cute little panties and night gowns... It was very interesting, and Louis knew that Harry was typically fond of these sorts of things. So when Louis finally caught up, his cock was pulsing, flat against his stomach and about ready to leak. All he needed was to look at one of those stupid fucking sheer nighties to feel a hot bead of precome pool at the tip. Shivering at the feel of it, he tried to conceal that by grabbing Harry's hand, swallowing hard. "Maybe we should come back another day, yeah? Maybe we could-" but of course, Harry was already inside the store, goggling over panties and frilly socks. It was horrid, the pain was considerably unbearable, to tell the truth.

"Harry, please-" Louis almost begged in a whisper as Harry was about to take one of the baby pink sheer nighties to the dressing room. But Harry just kind of brushed it off.

"Oh come on Lou, please? I just wanna see if it fits, then we can go!" Harry bargained before he got assigned a room.

Giggling and twirling in the mirror, Harry was very satisfied with the way the cloth clung so nicely to his hips, plus he was wearing the white booty shorts that Louis was in love with, so when Harry stepped out to show him, Louis's mouth opened in a slacked way.

"So? What do you think?" Harry asked, doing a little spin. There was a moment of silence, and a hungry stare from the opposite boy filled the space between.

"I gotta have you," Louis breathed out, barging his way into the dressing room and shutting the door carelessly.

But once Harry's hand went up to Louis's face before he tried to kiss him, it was game over.

"Look, but don't touch, yes?" Harry inquired, batting his eyes in a hypnotic way. Harry was very easy to fall into... Like a nice warm bed on a cold winter day.

Louis literally whined out loud, putting his hands behind his back before he saw Harry bend over to pick up his jeans.

This was hell on earth.

All he could imagine was spanking that perky little arse at that moment, and watching Harry squeak out a gasp. But he couldn't. He wouldn't disobey Harry. At least, not right now.

"I think I'm gonna buy it," Harry said, stripping down only to get dressed again.

Louis was so quick to grab the piece of clothing, shaking his head softly. "No, no. I'll get it for you princess, and some panties too. If you want them, yeah? Or maybe socks?" He kept rambling off things, most likely because he was so fidgety with the thing in his jeans.

At that, Harry just shrugged, covering his mouth in a giggle. "Whatever you say, baby."