Chapter 19

"Hey hey, it's okay, you're alright." Niall cooed.

He sniffled. "I know...I'm sorry Dr.Horan." He wiped his eyes.

Niall chuckled, "You have feelings James. It is perfectly normal to talk about them and cry about them. Healthy even." Niall smiled at his patient.

Rosemary tried to hold in a snort as she listened, sitting on the top step.

Yeah right! Every time I cry you call me a crybaby. Rarely do you ever tell me its okay to cry. She thought, she wanted to tell Niall that but she could never muster up the courage.

Niall intimidated her, more than normal. Something about him and this house seemed rotten, stale even. He smelled of danger and mystery. Something about him was off, and it was killing Rose that she couldn't figure it out and put her finger on it. It was clear he was unstable but at the same time....he was so beautiful, his looks contrasting his persona. Thus creating a tempting danger you don't want to mess with, but can't help but fall for. Rose admired his caring and tender side. A side she rarely saw but appreciated when she did. She was going to try to see what it was about Niall that made him so...strange and enticing. Along the way she hoped she would be able to bring out his nicer side too.

After Niall....'spanked' her, Rosemary had fallen asleep. She woke in her bed the next morning and Niall acted like everything was fine since. She felt disgusted and embarrassed but closer to him. A part of her really hated him for it, she knew in her gut it was wrong and she partially hated herself because she knew he was wrong for her and dangerous, she shouldn't have a little crush on him. She continued to act normal, though it scarred her for life, she just didn't want to anger him anymore and risk another outburst.

The part of her that hated him was compared with a part of her that absolutely adored him, something about the danger that pulls her in, his persona and cold glares. When he pushed her away she still wanted more. Rosemary had always been the type to chase after people, something her mother scolded her for.

"Alright, well thats an hour!" Niall clapped. A habit Rosemary had noticed him doing when he wanted to end something or when he was wrapping something up.

After saying their goodbyes Rosemary ran downstairs. As stated before, she did feel closer to him, Niall saw her bum and spanked her, but cared for her afterwards. She didn't like it but would take the love she could get, which is why she ran down the steps and jumped into Niall hugging him.

He surprised her by hugging her back. He lifted her up leaving her feet dangling and he wrapped her in his warm embrace. She stuck her head in the crook of his neck unintentionally breathing in his scent of cigarettes and his strong intoxicating cologne of mustiness and sweetness. She couldn't help becoming excited by it.

"What's your cologne?" She questioned, pulling back and staring at him with her big brown doe eyes.

He looked down at her and sucked his lip in. "I don't know, I'll check later. Why? Do you like it?" He smirked setting her down.

She hung her head low as her cheeks turned an red shade. She awkwardly turned her foot in and shrugged.

"Y-yeah." She blushed, biting her lip.

Niall smiled at her innocent blush and patted her hair.

DING DONG

"I'll get it!" Rosemary jumped to action, running towards the door.

Niall's eyes widened, "No! Don't!" But he was too late as she swung open the door.

"Leo!!" She screamed excitedly.