Chapter 8

Wetting the towel once more under the cold water from the faucet, Niall squeezed the excess out and walked into Rosemary's living room.

At first when he was basically kicked out by Rosemary's mother he had planned on leaving, but he stayed due to his gut feeling. He knew for a fact that Nicki had known Rosemary was being harmed, she put on a little dramatic show to try and convince Niall. Fortunately for Niall many of his patients he had dealt with were victims of sexual assault and he knew the signs to look for. Plus parents that had found out when he or the victim had told the parents he knew what reactions to expect, none were the same but they were expected. Nicki on the other hand had no look of shock, confusion, anger, or any look of hysterics on her face when he told her. Nicki simply kept the same face as if he had just told her what time it was. She simply had been in denial and didn't bother to do anything about it. Which is why Niall stayed.

He had quickly run, once Nicki kicked him out, to back up his sleek black car into the forest, which completely surrounded the Fuay's house from all sides. Luckily for him it wasn't too wooded and thick when just entering the woods so he could just fit in. He wouldn't have been able to leave his car in the driveway due to the fact Nicki would have known he had never left. He then ran back behind the house waiting for some type of noise, until he heard Nicki scream something and slammed the door. He waited for about fifteen minutes to be safe until he went up and rang the doorbell expecting Rose to unlock it, but she couldn't.

Niall waited for another fifteen minutes constantly ringing the doorbell and trying to get in the house from all windows and sides but to no avail. He thought Rose had tried to kill herself, maybe she locked her self in her room, maybe she was just ignoring him. Either way he needed to know and he was going to get her.

Noticing the small basement window almost below the dirt, right next to the cellar doors in the back he tried to push it, but it was locked. Niall paced back and forth until he finally grabbed a branch from the woods and swung at the window smashing it to bits. Its a small unnoticed window, ill fix it later, he thought.

Once he squeezed through he fell about eight feet onto the cold cement ground. He landed with an umph and rubbed his wrist which he had fallen on. Once he stood up he squinted his eyes to see very little of anything. He was feeling around searching for a light of some kind since the small window barely shed light on anything. While walking around he stepped on something hearing a crunching sound. Niall moved his foot to find a piece of broken glass from the window.

His eyes widened when he realized he just broke in and entered his patients house. This kid is going to be the death of me and I just met her last week, he sighed.

Finally he felt something, not a light switch but something hard and wooden he had his hands on, he went to move his foot but it quickly collided with a hard wood surface. He lifted his foot up a little feeling a flat and longer piece. Stairs.

Climbing the stairs feeling the wood railing and wall for support he finally felt the door, luckily it not being locked, he swung it open and cringed at the bright sunshine.

Once his eyes adjusted he quickly moved sprinting through the house his steps loud. In a few seconds he saw to his horror Rosemary's body laying on the floor, her face pale. He ran up to her gripping her tiny wrist with his masculine hands, feeling for some type of pulse. He breathed out in relief when he found her heart beat. He didn't want to pick her up and carry her because if she was injured he could move her head the wrong way and make it worse. There was nothing physical, he knew she has most likely passed out so he eased her on the soft surface of the couch not moving her head, just incase she was actually injured.

A few minutes later he was rinsing a cold towel and walking to put it on Rosemary's face and head. Sitting down next to her, he lightly pressed the wet rag on her head down to her temples and cheeks, with his stern and focused eyes he watched her.

Niall stared at Rose before putting the rag back on her head, her skin was very pale but had a light olive tint to it, her chubby cheeks dewy from the wet towel. Her long eyelashes casted shadows below her eyes onto her cheeks. He studied her small button nose, to her prominent cupids bow, to her small lips. Niall noticed her bottom lip was fuller and puffer than the top.

Blinking a few times he rubbed his eyes with his palm, again taking the towel and squeezing the water onto her head and face. Rosemary's eyes started to flutter open her lips spreading taking in a long breath.

"Wake up, my Rose. Im right here."

She cleared her throat "Niall, I don't k-k-know what to d-do." She said sitting up, but grabbing her head once she got up to far, earning a hiss from her.

"Shh." Niall cooed, easing her back down to lay her head on his lap. Niall looked down on her, hovering over her, while Rose looked at the pillow her feet were on. She could feel him examining her but was to shy to check.

Eventually, she slowly moved her eyes further up where she was looking at Niall's arm. She noticed she was gripping onto his shirt like a baby. She went to remove her hand letting her grasp go, but Niall grabbed her hand a put it back making her grip his shirt again.

Still not looking at him she sucked in a breath.

"Look at me." A deep Irish voice said.

Rosemary didn't comply and looked down. Her cheeks became red.

Rosemary didn't know what to think, why would he want me to stare at him, thats awkward and weird? He came here a few hours ago and had some dark ora around him when I was talking about my father and physically hurt me and then he was hugging me telling me its all going to be okay. He told my mom I was molested and flipped my life upside down, making me pass out. Now here he is holding me on his lap making me grip his shirt and is telling me to look at him...I may be clueless about practically life, but I know that isn't normal-

"Rosemary, I told you to look at me." Niall said pronouncing each word, making him sound even more demanding.

Rosemary's cheeks turned blood red, and Niall took a mental note that she was clearly inexperienced and innocent, she's visibility intimidated by me, she has no experience with anything but I didn't think it was this bad.

Rosemary finally flickered her big brown eyes upward, framed my her dark lashes, meeting his cold, very cold, blue eyes. Niall was so intimidating, he was just staring at her not breaking eye contact. His face remained unchanged as he studied Rosemary's.

Rose's straight and thick eyebrows pushed upward in an upset matter and she blushed harder. What is he looking at...

Rose whimpered and that was it for Niall. He leaned forward touching his nose with hers, making Rosemary suck in her breath. Niall completely moved on top of her, still keeping his face just above hers while Rose was shaking in her boots, what is he doing, whats going on! why is he doing this? he is my psychiatrist! But nothing came out.

Niall slowly touched his lips with hers, eventually fully pushing them onto hers as he roughly held her head with one hand and her collarbone and neck with the other. Rosemary felt his tongue boldly poke out at hers, slipping into her mouth. Making her whimper and making Niall snarl. Control yourself Niall. He pushed deeper until Rose pushed her plump lips against his, breathing heavily. Niall nipped her lip making her whimper again as he pushed his hard groin onto hers and moved upwards.

"oh." Rosemary cried, at his actions. Niall growled suddenly and pushed himself off of her, stumbling back.