Filler Chapter Part. 2

Hi beautiful people! Got two new books on the way...

Thank you for the +2K views. I love y'all sooooo very much. The support means more than you'll ever know. ❤

×

Excuse mistakes.

Continuing from the last chapter.

Dawna looked between Charles and I. "You two know each other?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't know, it depends do you know a woman named Dorlia?" I asked him.

August slowly stood up, walking next to me. Charles stood there, looking as of he was thinking to himself. "Yeah....."

"I'm her niece." I deeply frowned.

He copied my expression and looked at Dawna. "I have to go." He said quickly and looked at me.

On time before he turned around, August grabbed him and punched square in the face. Dawna's brothers hopped up and grabbed him.

"August!" Dawna yelled.

I looked at August in mid shock. He knew? I walked up to August and pulled him aside while everyone payed attention to Charles.

"Why did you do that?" I aggressively whispered.

"Was he the reason why ya had that nightmare? The one ya said took your innocents?" August had an unreadable expression on his face.

I looked down and nodded. "Then don't question what I did." He walked upstairs.

Dawna brothers help Charles outside. And Dawna like at me like I was crazy. "What the hell was that?" She spoke angrily.

"Dawna I can e-"

"What explanation did you possible have Elizabeth?" She yelled.

"Dawna-"

"Elizabeth please, just go." She pointed at the stairs.

I sighed and looked at her in confusion. I couldn't understand why her anger was going toward me. I looked at her and turned on my heels. "He was the reason I had that nightmare." I mumbled and walked upstairs.

___

I hugged the pillow and watched the branches outside move in the wind. I haven't left this room since last night. I feel terrible for ruining Dawna birthday, but August on the other hand didn't give a fuck. He would knock on my door every once in awhile to check on me, but I stay in the same spot. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I don't know what was going to happen in the future, but I wasn't prepared, that was a fact.

Knock knock

"August I said I'm fine!" I lifted my head from the pillow so he'd hear me clearly.

"It's Dawna baby."

My face softened. I was happy to know she wanted to talk to me, but the way she blew me off last night wasn't okay. I stay in my spot for a minute and stood up, slowly. My body,  especially my back was hurting from the position I was laying in.

I opened to Dawna was a sympathetic looked on her face. Of course.

"Yes." My voice began to crack.