Explain/Melt Down

{Elizabeth}
Excuse mistakes.

Later that night.

I cradled myself in my bed and sighed. I felt sorry for snapping on August but he was pushing my limits without knowing. I'm not the one to open up about anything and I mean anything.

Explaining my interior and biograph isn't the easiest thing to do for me. I was get knocked to the crave when I attempted to try. I know, I know everyone isn't the same on this hell of a earth but when you constantly come by people who play games, lie, betray and disrespect everything you stand for is gets harder and harder everyday trying to find at least one, just one person that'll stick you through it all. I'm not saying I want wonder woman or superman as my best friend. I just need someone to handle me.

I remember I used to be in denial about my situation(s). At one point of time I believed Dorlia when she said you're on the top of the world baby. When really I was on the cold bottom, feeling paralyzed cause I could get up. Drowning in my tears yearning for air. Sometimes, no all the time I felt like I wasn't even human. I look into a mirror awaiting for it to just shatter in pieces like my life.

I'm messy, imperfect, lonely, unworthy, hurt, angry, in fear, disgusted, gloomy, paranoid, tired, doubtful, crazy, frustrated, foolish, afraid, abused, wiped out, stressed out anxious and out of control bake in a fucked up pie. I asked myself, am I fixable? I don't know. I don't get my hopes too high because I'll be let down, that's if you know a place lower than hell. I ever asked for this. I ever wanted this.

"I-I wanna feel happiness and love." I looked at the ceiled. "I w-wanted t-to be reborn." A freelance of tears fell on my thighs. That by itself might be too much cause I ever got it. I don't want to be rich, I didn't need fancy things. Just let me live and die happy and I'll be just fine.

"Mama I need more than you'll ever know." I hugged myself and cried.

"Dammit!" I angrily knocked over the lap on the night stand. "Why!" I yelled knocking more items over.

I started going crazy.

{Omniscient}

August quickly ran to Elizabeth room and stood a few feet inside the room as Elizabeth ignored his presents and continued rampaging through the room.

"I didn't do shit to deserve this!" Elizabeth yelled and August flinched, dodging the glass cup she threw.

"YOU AIN'T SHIT!" She yelled at the ceiling. "I bet you're just up there laughing at me. I WANNA FEEL LOVE TOO!"

August just stood there letting her let out all her angry out. She needed it.

"I hope you burn in hell Dorlia!" She fell to her knees, beating her fist on the floor. She crawled to the nearest chair and roughly knocking it over, causing it to break.

"You lied to me." She mumbled. "You used me. You hurted me so, so bad and now I'm broken!" She raised her voice on the last sentence.

Elizabeth slowly lifted her body and walked to the body length mirror on the wall. She stared at her messy reflection and gently touched the glass with her pointer and middle finger. She looked into her own eyes and it felt as if she was going through multiple flashbacks of her life. She yelled, erupting a headache. She pulled back her fist and looked at her self before punching the mirror into pieces. She smiled at the stinging sensation ripping through her knuckles and laughed.

"You probably think I'm crazy." She stared at the wall where a perfect mirror once layed and kneeled down on the floor once again. August bit his lip and smiled.

"Naw baybeh, you just human."

Elizabeth smiled when he called her baby, the way he spoke felt like eargasm to her. "Human." She mumbled agreeing.

She turned around to see August legs in front of her and looked up. "Glue me together."

"That'll take time love but we'll try together." He kneeled down and kissed her heated forehead.

Just like my mama used to....

Excuse mistakes.

Vote & comment.

I know this may not be the best book, but this is honestly my venting book. My emotions go into this book, along with tears. This book probably won't spread that much but the fact that y'all read, vote and comment is a plenty for me. Thank loves ❤

Sara Bareille - She Used To Be Mine in MM.