"Shut up! It's literally on my fucking face!" I exclaimed irritated and she glared at me.

"Here I was trying to be cute and you have to be an impatient ass!" Ariana snipped and I rolled my eyes before wiping my face.

"I told you to get up though!" I pointed out with a frown making her get up and grimace.

"I didn't want too!" Ariana replied back as I rolled my eyes.

Here we go again.

"Fucking obviously I was dying down there!" I sighed angrily and she gasped lightly.

"Did you just call me fat?" Ariana gasped and my eyes widened as my heart dropped.

"What? No of course I didn't-"

"How dare you!" Ariana exclaimed and I frowned confused.

"You need to chill because I never said anything like that Ari." I said nonchalantly and she raised her eyebrows warningly.

"Now I have to "chill" who do you think I am?" Ariana snapped and I stared at her shrugging.

"Obviously someone who has no chill." I shrugged and she glared at me before moving past me as she nudged her shoulder against mine harshly.

"Ariiii!" I sang before going after her as she stomped away angrily.

"Leave me alone!" Ariana grumbled and I chuckled inwardly.

"Ariana Grande! Stop being a baby! I didn't say or insinuate anything about your weight. Try having your face squished in the mud when you're trying to get your girlfriend to listen. That's what I meant by dying Jesus Christ." I frowned and she stopped in her place as she looked at me with a soft look on her face.

"What?" I asked confused at her sudden change.

"You said I'm your girlfriend." Ariana said sheepishly and I nodded.

"That's what you are right?" I asked frowning until my eyes widened a little, "right?" I panicked and she smiled lightly.

"Yes right." Ariana smiled and I was at ease.

"That's rad can we go set up our tent now?" I asked politely and she chuckled lowly before grabbing my hand and pulling me into her.

"Let's go," She smiled softly before holding me firmly and kissing my lips.

My eyes widened in surprise and she squeezed my ass before pecking my lips once more and walked us out of the trees. I scratched my head confused at what just happened and I looked at Ariana who looked like she just won the lottery. Once we were back at the waterhole she wrapped a protective arm around my waist and walked us to a rock nearby. When we sat down we watched people converse  and Ariana kissed my cheek as some people glanced at us.

"You good Ari?" I asked as she held me a little tighter and she hummed.

"Yep, I'm fine girlfriend." She smiled as she looked out to the class.

"Oh gosh," I mumbled making sure she didn't hear me and she giggled to herself as she rubbed my arm.

"You tired babe?" Ariana asked and I sighed shaking my head.

"No-"

"Good," Ariana whispered and my eyes widened a little as she slid her hand up my leg.

"O-Oh? Alright." I coughed and I swung my legs back and forth from the rock and he held my hand.

"Wonder what Lauren is doing for her and Camila's date." Ariana stated and I shrugged looking into her brown eyes.

"Fuck it, I'm gonna take you on a date. If Lauren can do it then so can I." Ariana said and I smiled softly,

"You're cute," I blushed and she kissed my forehead.

"Let's go see what the girls are doing and then later me and you have some time." Ariana said with a wink and her slender body hopped down from the rock and was soon embraced my water.

"What. The. Hell." I breathed out and watched her smile with her cute little dimple.

"Keana Marie you now have the weirdest most perfect relationship ever. Don't fuck up!" I told myself and hopped down with her.

_______________________________

Short whatever but thank httpcamrenotp and Cielo123467

Oh and I made that pic so yeah *Sadie Saxton's voice* You're welcome.

Well I hope you all enjoyed this very short chaptahh and let peace be with you all hallelujah praise the lord. *Allysus

Have a good day or night beautifuls, I'm single af 😁

-Maddie

_______________________________
Twitter: @HarmonizeCarly
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Word Count: 1,213