14

"I'm about to die." I mutter as I pull the jet black bikini up. Oh my God,  it was way too small in the chest area. The butt wasn't a problem, (because I had none) but the chest was a whole other issue.

"I can't wear this Meg," I whispered to her. She turned around and her eyes almost bulged out of her head.

"This isn't fair, you'll get picked for sure in that getup!" She whined, zipping up her animal wear. Katie had pulled a skin tight cheetah jumpsuit for her, complementing Meg's red hair. I had yet to look at mine, but it could only be better than this monstrosity I was already wearing. The girls around us hustled and bustled behind a curtain in the main building. A stage was set up and The Pageant was taking place tonight and last minute costumes were being given out.

I lifted a pair or fuzzy spandex out of my assigned duffle bag. Puzzled, I pulled out a pair of fishnet garners, a skin tight crop top thing and an attachable tail. A tail? It seemed jungle animals was the theme of the evening.

"Oh my God, that's so adorable! And hot!" Meg laughed from besides me, stripping out of her cheetah uniform.

"What is it supposed to be?" I questioned, trying to ignore her perfect body as she stripped confidently in front of everyone.

"You're a lion!" She laugh, "Or I guess a Lioness would be more appropriate!" She purred sexily as she placed the jumpsuit back in her duffle.

I felt my face heat up as I processed this information. I couldn't handle all of this sexy stuff. Katie had tried to bring out my quote on quote, "Sexy side" but had failed miserably.

"Bend over a little bit and stick your finger in your mouth," she instructed

"I can't do that!" I protested pointedly

"If you want to survive you will. The men out there won't want a shy girl. It's all about sex appeal to them, trust me, I've seen enough of these things to know what I'm talking about."
Katie said

"Why have you been here so long?" I asked, it made sense for there to be a "director" of the girls... But why Katie?

"Didn't anyone tell you? I'm Brett's wife." She said it so proudly

Brett. Brett. Brett...

Was I supposed to know who that was?

"I don't... I don't know who that is." I sheepishly said

"Oh," Katie looked a little embarrassed, she glanced everywhere but at me.

"He's the man that brought you here."

You can imagine after that, I wasn't really in the sexy mood. Not that I ever really was.

I had been here about two weeks and had gotten to know most of the girls okay. By far Meg was the prettiest in my opinion, but some of the other girls were way bitchier. There was one girl that seemed to be in my similar situation, but she never talked. Nobody was even sure what her name was. She had short blonde hair with green eyes and dark freckles. Anyways, Meg was who I was closest with here, and it felt good knowing my new friend wouldn't be the last girl standing, even if I was.

"Alright everyone, I hope you all got your costumes taken care of because it's back home." Katie called through the group of girls.

They all hustled to pack their things away and I did the same. If you were left behind in this group, or got lost, it was more than likely one of the men would get ahold of you.
We'd learned that lesson pretty early on here when Sydney got left behind at the dining hall. She made her way back to the House two hours late, with several scrapes, bruises, and a shit load of emotional damage. She won't really talk about it, but we all can guess what happened.