Chapter 9

Noiz pov

It was really late . I decided that I could work from home at night and look for y/n during the day time but now that I know that Yuki set this all up I can only hope that's she's okay.

"Why can't I think clearly"

"I think I'll take a break"

I try to fix a cup of coffee and take my time walking back to the table. I set the coffee on the table and try to sit down and continue working.My eyelids slowly feeling heavier and heavier.

"Noiz........Noiz.........Noiz wake up"!

"Huh?" I look up to see a light beaming down around a familiar siloette.

When did you get back"?

I reach out for her cheek in disbelief. She reaches for my hand and smiles at me.

"I missed you. I'll never let go of you again" I say as I grab y/n in embrace.

"You need to wake up,Noiz"

"I am awake, more than ever. Without you I'm alone and suffering.You are my everything "

"Noiz , you need to quit dreaming .The real y/n needs you Noiz. Now you need to wake up"

"Wake up"?

"Wait! y/n!"

My eyes open and I am met with the bright light of my desk lamp.

"It's reversing back" I say as I walk to my bedroom.

Y/n was the only person who I could feel. Her chipper voice, her warm smile, and her love.

And now

It's

Gone

The world has abandoned me yet again

I'm very sorry about the short chapter but I can guarantee an update tomorrow. Love you ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡