Prolouge

Sitting on the edge of my bed,  I sulked and dug deep into my thoughts while staring at the blank and black wall in front of me. I'm nothing and useless. Well, that's what I'm told. I'm Carly Thompson, a wolf in the Young Blood Pack. There is nothing special about me in any way possible. I haven't even shifted for christ's sake! Now you might be wondering why I am sulking at the moment. Well, to answer that dying question of yours, I was yelled at by my great mother. Again. Ever since my birthday last year, my eighteenth birthday to be exact, my mom has gone through a change of demeanor when it came to me. If you're wondering why it's because I didn't shift like normal werewolves. To be frank, it was an embarrassment to the whole family and even to all of the werewolf kind, in her words at least. She now has a burning hate for me deep in her soul. Is it my fault that my wolf isn't ready to show herself? No!!

With a sigh, I stood up from the bed. I trudged to the bathroom, feeling the need to freshen myself up. I walked in and looked into the mirror. There were dark circles under my eyes and my eyes themselves were red and my cheeks had tear stains on them.

"That is the opposite of attractive," I mumbled to myself, sighing once more and grabbing a make-up wipe. Although I wasn't wearing anything, I always found that it got rid of any layer of dirt, in this case, my tears, off easily. I sighed and looked at myself for a moment. I looked straight at my lilac colored eyes. Yes, you read that right, I said lilac. Sure, it was a pretty strange color to have as an eye color but I've had it ever since I was born. It made me stand out wherever I went. To add to this, my eyes turn a cobalt blue color when my wolf is in control. Even if I haven't shifted yet, my wolf is still able to take control of my body. 

I shook my head from the thoughts and wiped my face clean with the wipe. I re-tied my hair into a messy bun before walking back to my room. I walked over to my bed and plopped myself into it. While I was there, I grabbed my phone and went straight into my text messages. I opened one which was my metaphorical aunt then texted her. Her name is Frankie Douglass. I met Frankie on a trip to the Blue Moon Pack. I went with the Alpha and his son because at the time I was dating Ryan, the Alpha's son. He didn't want me to cheat on him so he brought me with him. Turns out Frankie was my mom's best friend back in high school, which is amazing because the Blue Moon pack is five territories over. 

Carly: I want to leave my pack.

Frankie: Why? What happened honey?

Carly: My mom happened! Can I come to your pack?? It was so nice when I came

Frankie: Um I don't know my Alpha is pretty rude and sort of a prick when it comes to new members.

Carly: Please ask!!! I want to leave this place. I can't take it anymore

Frankie: Ok, I'll ask if you can join but don't get your hopes up.

Carly: Oooh, I love you so much thanks bye!!😘

Frankie: Whatever bye sweets😘

I put the phone down and rushed to my closet. I ripped it open and stuffed a suitcase I had lying around full of clothes. I also put in some items that were really special to me.Along with those, I put necessities like my delicates and a few things from my bathroom. The suitcase wasn't too small but it wasn't gigantic either. A buzz from my phone made me jump and rush to it.

Frankie: He said it is ok, get packing

Carly: Already have😉 See you in three or four days

Frankie: Ok, don't tell your mother right?

Carly: Right, okay bye!

I smiled down at my phone and looked out of my window. It was already 11:20. Wow, time flys. I shrugged and grabbed my car keys off my bedside table. I looked around at the room for one last time. The bed and things I had put on the wall were still there. I shook my head and rolled the suitcase out of the room. I walked down the hall cautiously, making sure I wasn't being too loud. 

"Hey, where are you going?" 

I internally groaned. It just had to be Ryan huh? I turned and looked at him. 

"Nowhere, just dropping this suitcase off at my friend's," I said smiling. Ryan looked me over before sighing. 

"At 11:21 at night?" He asked sounding not convinced even in the slightest. 

"Yes, she forgot to pack but is doing it in the morning," I said in return. Ryan nodded and sighed again. He did that a lot around me huh

"Okay, be careful," He said before walking away. Ryan and I have always been cool with each other even after our break-up. I shook my head and kept walking, going down the stairs carefully before finally exiting the pack house. 

"Goodbye," I mumbled before going to my car. I put my bag in the trunk before shutting it. I got into the driver's seat and sighed. I started up the car before driving out of the driveway. I started driving and never turned back 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Heyy!! I decided to rewrite this story with a little more something and maybe explaining some things better. Hope you enjoy the rewrite or enjoy the story if you haven't read it. Byeee!!