Chapter 4: Pokemon Have Rights?

-Black-

"That felt amazing. I needed to kill a warehouse full of arrogant children. Thank you, Black," Hilbert sighed with content.

He didn't just kill them....,but I put those memories in a box and throw the key away. Oshawott sleepily snuggled my head. He was kinda cute in a mutilated Purrloin sort of way. The warehouse was on the outskirts of town so I was making my way back to Accumula Town to find a place to stay and maybe stock up on items. Maybe they'll have those Full Restores.

"Black-kun!" a voice attacked my ear drums.

Cheren rushed towards me, waving his hand as if I couldn't see him.

"Speak of the devil," I gritted my teeth.

"Yes, Blackiepoo?" Hilbert cooed.

I growled and ignored my murderous and equally horny alter ego.

"Black, where have you been?" Cheren asked. "You had Bianca and I worried sick."

"I was getting far away from you," I said bluntly.

"And I was getting to tear open children!" Hilbert blurted out.

"Ever since we were kids, you always wondered off, never sitting still in one spot," Cheren shook his head.

"Oh I can stay in one spot especially if you're not there," I replied.

"What do you think is going on over there?" Cheren pointed to the stage that I passed earlier.

Upon the stage were lines of people in grey, medieval styles clothes with a crest. The crest was a white and black shield with a blue "P" in the middle. The same crest was on the banners which the people on the end of the lines held. A crowd of people were gathering in front of the stage.

"It looks like some sort of...event is going on in which a crowd is attracted," Cheren squinted.

"Gee, I'm so glad you pointed that out. I never would have guessed that!" I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Let's check it out!" Cheren grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the crowd.

I tore my arm away from him and glanced around. All sorts of people had gathered here. Trainers, breeders, ordinary folk. Over a plump man's head, I saw a tall man with a long mane of green hair under a cap.

Sheldon snorted and shook himself awake.

"What's going on?" Sheldon asked sleepily.

"Good question. I wonder if this is some sort of concert. Or a rally for a stupid cause against something that doesn't exist," I then proceeded to cough and sputtered out "wage gap."

An overweight woman with glasses and a ridiculous haircut turned to me, glaring harshly. She must've heard what I said.

"Misogynistic, cis male scum! Don't try denying the oppression that you are laying on women!"

"You're a woman?" I asked, surprised. "Let's see what my Pokedex says."

I whipped out the device. The second half of it extended upward and scanned the thing.

"Trigglypuff, the Triggered Pokemon. Trigglypuff believes that all its problems come from the fact that it is female. It strongly believes society is against it and all men are oppressing her. It's also extremely stupid," the Pokedex said.

"Oh hey, facts, the one thing you refuse to see," I said with a smile.

"The one thing you refuse to see is your white male privilege!" Her body rolls jiggled as she spat.