18

Luke and Ashton didn't plan on having any guests over, but they begged to differ when hearing the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it," Ashton spoke, not wanting to make his boyfriend uncomfortable.

The curly haired lad stood up and dropped all of the blankets covering him onto Luke and walked towards the door, only to reveal the one person he wasn't pleased with.

"Calum, what are you doing here?"

He was crying, his eyes were unbelievably red and puffy and he looked like he was going to have a panic attack. As much as he hated the kiwi boy, he couldn't help but feel bad. They were friends after all and friends are supposed to be there for each other.

"Come sit down and tell us what happened."

"I don't know what happened. I thought everything was going to be perfect. I had a date with Michael, which he probably told you but he was acting weird and stubborn and I didn't understand why. He didn't eat the food I made him which made me feel like shît and to top it all off, he yelled at me as we pulled up in his driveway saying that he didn't want to date someone who is going to be a dad of someone else's baby."

"Sounds like you're fucked," Luke commented honestly, not really caring as he flipped through the channels on the television.

"I didn't get anyone pregnant. I'm sure of it."

"I strongly disagree," Ashton spoke as he looked the boy in the eye, not letting Calum question him. "Haley stopped by today."

"My ex girlfriend?"

"Yeah, she was crying and we invited her in for some coffee and comforted her and let her talk about why she was crying. And she said that you're the reason she's so upset and that there's a baby growing in her stomach."

"How long has it been growing inside of her?" Calum questioned, because he surely hasn't hooked up with her since they were together which was months ago.

"Like two weeks."

"I'm not the dad."

"What?" Luke and Ashton questioned in sync.

"We were together two weeks ago, but we only made out. It didn't go any further than that because she said she had to go. That was all that happened and I swear to you I'm telling the truth. She had to be lying."

"Fuck Calum, I'm so sorry."

"Why?" Calum pursed.

"Because I told Michael and now I feel like a dick for assuming things that weren't true to begin with."

-

Ashton: you need to forgive Calum

Luke: yeah we messed up so bad

Calum: ^^^

Michael: ha

Ashton: no really, Michael. You have to hear us out.

Michael: no thanks x

Calum: I didn't get Haley pregnant

Michael: you also said you weren't gay but look at where we are now

Calum: OK stop that's completely different

Michael: it's not. It's just proof you lie a lot.

Calum: I haven't hooked up with her since we were in a relationship. There's no way I'm the dad.

Michael: where's your proof

Calum: well for starters, we're friends and she's been seeing this guy who's name I literally can't spell. And I'm positive that if I were the one who got her pregnant, shed be at least four months in.

Michael: I'm still not buying it.

Calum: she asked me to come in for testing tomorrow. U can come with me if u still don't believe me.

Michael: no thanks, I don't want to hear the doctors you're the father

Calum: but I'm not. Ur supposed to trust ur best friend

Michael: well I don't. And I will never trust you to be my boyfriend either.

Calum: OK.

Michael: bye

Michael had to think about it for a while. He definitely didn't want to go with Calum and see him and Haley staring each other down because their relationship was like seven minutes in heaven and only lasted around a week. They were cute together but neither of them could commit even though they had feelings for one another.

He eventually decided it'd be good to go with Calum, as he did want to find out. He sure hoped that the boy was telling the truth.

-

Four days until Christmas and Michael was spending his time waiting in the patience's room, instead of shopping for people he cares about.

"Are you four here for Dr. Halves?"

"Yes sir," Calum spoke nervously, the other boy just looking down with his jaw clenched and Haley still shaking because she didn't want to be pregnant. She was only eighteen.

"Alright, I'm going to need to run a couple of tests."

This was going to take a while and Michael didn't want to look at the machines in the office so he stepped out to get some fresh air.

He waited for around fifteen minutes until Calum came out with a smile on his face.

"I told you I wasn't the dad."

"Who is, then?"

"That guy."

Michael peeked through the window, seeing that he was fighting with Haley. Everything was going downhill and Michael didn't want to stick around for it.

"I'm so sorry for doubting you. I should have believed you from the start."

Michael leaned in to hug Calum, but was only met by his lips instead.

"It's okay, I should have told you about her anyway. How about we forget all of this happened and re-do our date, and you choose the place this time."

"I love that idea."

The two ended up going to the Zoo of lights, their hands not once leaving each others. Each time they'd see something they'd like, they would kiss each other and say I like that, it reminds me of you. Even if it was a joke.

"Hey Calum?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

Calum had to stop the car before he crashed into something, because even though he's heard those words a million times, it meant more this time.

"I love you too."

-

A/N:

1005 words.

Sweet.

Okay, I'm done updating until tomorrow/the beginning of the year. Like what. Tomorrow's new years eve. Time flew way too fast.

Anyways! Bye!!