6

Mali was grinning, a look of contentment displayed on her features. It was about time he was finally starting to notice his best friend, this was just going to have to be the way they'd have to do it.

If Calum gets jealous, then there has to be some sort of feelings he has for the colorful haired boy. The way he reacted showed pure jealousy and in all honesty, Mali found it amusing.

"Someone sounds jealous."

Calum's face lightened up a bit, his nose losing its scrunch and his lips forming into a slight pout. He wasn't. He just was angry because Mali could have told him something.

That explains why he's been acting up lately.

"So when did you two become a thing?"

"Yesterday, actually. He told me he liked me and I've always secretly found him cute so we decided to give 'us' a try."

Calum didn't like the idea of his sister dating Michael. Don't get him wrong, Michael's great but she didn't seem like his type, and vise versa. It was almost as if they were completely wrong for each other and he wanted - no, needed to fix that.

The kiwi boy stood up, not caring that there were leftover chip crumbs lying on his couch, or that they weren't finished with the movie. He needed to talk to his best friend because this wasn't okay what so ever.

"Where are you going?" Mali questioned as she ate the last few remains of the salty goodness that she'd most likely feel guilty about afterwards.

"To see Michael, duh."

"Have fun," Mali replied, and if Calum was able to see the smirk on his face, he'd know this was some sort of a set up.

-

Michael heard a knock on his door, an oh too familiar one that was in the tune of 'who let the dogs out.' That was a signal telling him that it was Calum.

He was scared to open the door. In fact, there was absolutely no reason to. His best friend practically threw him under the bush today. He deserved to be ignored.

Michael was just about to plop back down on his chair, but the knocks remained and it was starting to annoy him.

A second of chatting won't do too much harm.

The colorful haired boy opened the door and was revealed to an angry, sad looking Calum. The boy had his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed but the second his eyes met Michaels, his face softened a little bit and his lips curved into a small smile.

"You're wearing the onesie I got you."

Michael smiled as he gently gripped onto the sleeves of his pikachu onesie. It was so bright and cute and comfortable. It basically spelt out his name.

"Yeah, I always wear what you give me."

Michael didn't know if he was blushing or not, but he could definitely feel his cheeks heating up. So, he casually cleared his throat then pretended to be mad at Calum because he still somewhat is. After seeing what went down today, nothing could make him angrier.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating my sister?"

-

Michael: I'm sorry I slammed the door in your face.....

Calum: yea

Michael: I panicked. I didn't know how to answer that question so I just..

Calum: u still need to answer my question

Michael: I didn't tell you because...I knew you'd be angry. I really like her cal.

Calum: but y

Michael: she's..pretty and stuff

Calum: fine I approve but no baby making in my house.

Calum definitely wasn't jealous. If he just approved of this fake relationship of him and Mali, he wasn't going to get anywhere. His Christmas wish wasn't going to come true, he wasn't going to have a super sweet adorable brown haired boyfriend in a matter of thirteen days, because he's unfortunately, stuck in a false relationship that may never truly end.

Michael: what the fuck did you do

Luke: what?

Michael: dating mali?!? Seriously?!

Luke: well it made him jealous didn't it?

Michael: no you stupid breadstick. He said no baby making. Clear sign he's not jealous!!

Luke: I'm sorry!!!!!!! It was Ashton's idea..

*ashtonirwie has been added to the chat*

Michael: I'm killing you both.

Ashton: no no

Luke: I'll protect you Ashton

Ashton: aww!! My night and shining armor. Je a'ime Mon Cherie

Michael: was that even English

Luke: nope french. Ashton speaks French to me every night (;

Ashton; oui (;

Michael: I'm throwing up

Luke: you would be the exact same way if you were dating Calum

Michael: yeah well I'm not and I never will be thanks to you guys :-)

Ashton: bro just give it a chance

Michael: the only chance I'm taking is ending this damn conversation. Deuces.

Luke: wait..I can fix this..

Ashton: me too..lets add calum!!

*ashtonirwie added ctothehood to the chat*

Ashton: Hi calerm

Calum: let me guess this is another one of those stupid chats..u need to stop inviting me to these

Luke: buuuuuuut your best friend is in it

Ashton: yeah say hi Michael

Michael: Hi

Luke: now flirt

Calum: huh?

Michael: he's kidding

Luke: I'm not

Calum: so confused..

Ashton: #malumisreal

Calum: who tf is malum and what does he have to do with anything

*Clifford left the group chat*

Calum: well since he left I'm leaving too goodbye weirdos

Luke: :-(

Ashton: :-(

* ctothehood left the group chat*

Both boys were angry, Michael angry because Ashton and Luke are always making things worse and Calum for, well, he doesn't know why he's mad. He just is.

He can't stop clenching his fists and his jaw. He can't stop the need of feeling like punching somebody in the face.

Maybe he just needed someone to make out with, which is exactly why he called up his ex, Haley.