Chapter 4.

Lyra POV.
*
*
*

*

*

*

*

Keep going

Mwahahahahahah!

Anddddd you're here!!

It's been months since I saw my Parents. A lot has happened since then, we've gotten new werewolf's, there's Jared who is 9. Alice who is 19. Sophie who is 12. Jake who is 16. Hunter who is 19. And Bella who is 10. Gray-Back bit them all.

Rose is no longer with us, she was killed in her werewolf form by a wizard who saw her getting ready to kill a deer. Nick is gone too, he's not dead, just in Azkaban for not killing a muggle-born.
As for me, I am on the run, as far as anyone knows I'm dead, why you may ask? I couldn't take it anymore so I fated my own death.

Times are changing, and not for the better. I ran into one of the kids I used to know from Hogwarts Dean Thomas. I've been running with him for a while now, it's not that bad, we help each-other out. Me being a werewolf means I can hunt for food pretty easy, and he can use magic with out anyone finding us because he's of age.

I had to leave him behind though because we were getting to close to the snatchers camp, and Gray-Back was with them, he was able to track us because of the werewolf in me. So we said our goodbyes and wished each-other the best, and said that when all of this was over we would see each-other again.

I was following people who were talking, they hadn't realized that I was following them till I stepped on a stick. I ran behind a tree and waited for them to move on and leave, when they didn't I pecked around the tree to see that they had left. "Thank god" I mumbled to myself. "Who are you and why are you following us" a boy said from behind me. I turned around and I was shocked at what I saw. "Harry? Ron? Hermione? Is that really you?" I asked Harry, when he didn't answer I looked to Ron, and when he didn't answer I looked to Hermione.

She was staring at me, I could see the gears working in her head,  after what flat like forever, her eyes went big. "Elizabeth?" She asked me. I smiled. "Yup!" I said popping the p. "but I go by my given name now. Lyra. But you can call me whatever you want" I told them. "How about. Death Eater!" Harry shouted at me and pined me against the tree with his wand at my throat. "Harry what are you doing?! Let her go!" Ron and Hermione said together.

"She's one of them! Her mums bloody Bellatrix!" He said to them. "I'm not a Death Eater, I don't... Have... The MARK!" I shouted. "Go ahead! Take a look!" I told them and pushed my left arm at them. Ron took a look at my arm. "She's right she doesn't have the dark mark. Now let her go Harry and we'll talk to her and fined out what she's doing" Ron told him. Harry let me go an Hermione took something from around Harry's neck and put it on.

They took me down a hill and made a camp. Ron put a spell around us so no one would be able to fined us. "Now tell us everything" Harry said. "Wait! Take this" Hermione said and give me a bottle, I looked inside to see Veritaserum in it. "So we know your telling us the truth" she told me. I drunk it all, it was the worst taste ever. "That was horrible!" I said. "We're listening" Harry said. He wasn't as mean now. I told them everything, not that I had a choice.

"You can stay with us for the night then you'll have to go because we are leaving and we can't take you with us" Harry said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello! I flat like doing another chapter this week. You'll still get one next week so don't worry.
Hope you all have a Happy New Year!! Till next year!
Xoxo Caitlyn.

Eat, Sleep and Read On!!