Chapter 2.

I've been at this 'Camp' for two weeks now, it's not bad, I've made some friends. Right now I'm getting ready to start training, it's not easy far from it, there's these things that we use, they look like swords, they light up when you get hit by them and they give you a little shock, so I try not to get hit by them, but I'm very good using them, in fact I'm one of the best, well that's what my trainer says.

Today I'm fighting one of the older kids, he's really rude and I'm going to enjoy taking him down. "Lyra, come on it's time to start" said my friend Nick. "Okay" I said and got ready. We were in the training area, it's a small room with glass on either side of the room for the others to watch.

"Aright, Lyra and Billy get ready, on the count of 3 you will start" said the trainer Joe. "1" I got ready. "2" "3!" We charged each-other. He tried to hit me in the face but I dodged. I need him where the sun doesn't sine, and threw him into the wall. "Good job Lyra! Now try using these" Joe said and threw us each a sword like thing.

We charged each-other once again. This is how it went, he would go for my head, I would block his every move, I won 8 minutes latter. "Great job Lyra! You're doing really well. Billy you need to work a lot harder, got it? Gray-back will be coming to see how we're doing here soon, and you can't be like this. Okay see you all tomorrow" Joe said and walked away to work with the other kids.

"Let's go Lyra" my friend Rosie said. She had just finished her training for the day, she was a year older then me, so she was 16 whereas I was 15. "Yeah" I said and gabbed her arm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter. I think I'm going to try to do a chapter every week or two.
Hope you all liked it!

remember to vote, comment and follow,   Eat sleep and read on!