Chapter 3.

Lyra POV.

Rosie and I had been walking though the woods when we heard it, a scream, a woman's scream. Rose and I looked at each-other and ran toward it. Now we shouldn't care about anyone that's not a werewolf or isn't family, but Rosie and I do care even if it's a muggle.

We found the source, it was a woman who looked to be in her 30s, she was lying on the ground dead. Rosie and I looked at each-other, there's only one expansion. "Hello girls" the one who killed this woman said. Rose and I turned around.

"Grey-back, how nice to see you again" I told him. "I'm sure it is" he said. "Your mum se- I mean told me to tell you, that you have to go to your Aunts house for a meeting." He told me. "Okay. bye Rosie, I'll see you later" I was walking away when Grey-back yelled. "I wouldn't count on that! The Dark Lord ain't very happy with you lot, right now" just what I needed to hear when I'm going to see them. This vast should be wonderful.

I ran to Aunt Cissy's house, it's not near the camp, but I can ran really fast thanks to the werewolf in me, so I got there in about 15 minutes.

When I walked up to the house, I knocked on the door. Draco answered it. "Hi" he said, and moved over so I could come in. "Hello" I said and started to walk toward the steers, to go take a shower and put on clan cloths.
My mother was in the hall way with a man I've never seen before, she saw me and started to walk toward me, the man following after her.

"Hello Lyra. You look... Like you have been on the ground a lot" she said to me. It was true, I have on the ground a lot. "That's because I have." I told her. The man was string at my face. "Hello Lyra" he said to me. "Errr, hello" I said.

"This is you're father and my... Husband" mum said. I noticed that took a little time before she said husband. "Hello father" I said. "You have become a beautiful young lady. You look so much like you're mother" he said to me. He then hugged me, I just stood there feeling very awkward.

When he let go of me I saw that my mum was glaring at him. "Lyra, go get clean yourself up. The meeting is in a half-hour." Mum told me, and I went to my room.

After I had taken a shower and gotten changed, I went over to the fire place that's in my room and took some flu powder and said where I needed to go and off I went.

I got out of the fire place at Hogwarts.
I looked around Dumbledore's office, he wasn't there. "Hello. Professor Dumbledore? Anyone here?" I called out. There was no answer then...

"What do you think you're doing here" I turned around and there was Professor McGonagall. "I was looking for Professor Dumbledore" I told her. "Why?" She asked. "That's between me and him" I told her. "I know all about you Elizabeth. So whatever you wish to tell him you can tell me" she said. "He told you?" She nodded. "Alright fine. First. My names Lyra, so you met as well use it. Now I have to tell you everything that's happened since my last meeting with Dumbledore, the last I time I was here was in June. But I have to get back to my house in 10 minutes." I said. "Take a seat" she told me, I did.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was sating at the table in between My mum and dad, Draco was across from me in between his mum and dad. We were just waiting on Snape and a other Death Eater. I was thinking about everything I had just found out, McGonagall told me that Dumbledore was killed by Snape. That was upsetting. Then Snape came in with the other Death Eater.

They all talked for a little while, I didn't listen till I heard a name. I looked up and saw my old teacher hanging in the air. It was horrible, the Mondy Vondy's snake went in for the kill I closed my eyes trying to forget what just happened.

When the meeting was over I was told to go back to camp. The only ones who said goodbye to me were Aunt Cissy, Draco and my Dad, who was not very happy that I was going to a place that as he put it, dogs go to learn how to be attack dogs. I had to remind him that I am one of them.

I ran back to the camp to work on harder thing then we were learning before. How to kill muggle's.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi! Hope you guys liked the chapter. I worked really hard on it.
Eat, Sleep and Read on!!