"Sky, why don't you take that t shirt off and come for a swim." My mother said. At this moment I just wanted to curl up in a cave and stay there. The whole reason I was keeping my shirt on was because of the current teacher that was lying a few feet away from me and I also think that's why he had kept his on too. I wanted to decline but I don't think she would have taken no for an answer.

Sighing, I stepped up and slipped off my flip-flops. I took of my sunglasses and put down my book. I was a little weary on the next part and hesitated.

"Come on." My mother said pulling at my hand. I died a little bit and decided to do it quick and fast like a plaster. I turned away from him to make it a little less awkward and took my white t-shirt off, it then revealed my black strap-less bikini. I then followed my mother into the sea. I don't know whether it was just my teenager hormones or just my sleep-deprived mind running wild but I swear his eyes were focused on me the entire time I was walking into the sea.

The water was warm and clear, there were tropical, beautiful fish swimming around my ankles. The whole experience is surreal. This is nothing like what spring break was; that was all partying and swimming pool but this is tranquil and picturesque and dare I say much better that spring break. My mother and I continued to walk in the sea until we were up to our shoulders in the water. We conversed and splashed around for a bit, about nothing and everything which was really nice.

"How are you about finding out the results?" My mother asked.

"I don't know; I want to find out what happened but then again I don't because I feel like it will just make everything more complicated." I admitted.

"How do you mean? 'Complicated'?" My mother questioned, confused.

"I don't know." I lied, I did know, I knew that it wouldn't be something natural like a bacterium or some chemical accidently in the drink. However, a part of me thought that it could be something natural; the drink was sealed so it would have been impossible for A or anyone else to put something in it without opening it.

"Okay, I'm going to go back in, are you coming?" My mother said.

"No I think I'm going to stay here for a bit." I said, she nodded in response and started walking towards the shore.

I floated around in the water peacefully, turning my back to the shore and looking out towards the ocean, it is a warm day- about 55 degrees Celsius. I held my breath and went underwater, submerging my body. I opened my eyes to the salt water and looked and the magical underwater kingdom. It was beautiful and peaceful and brought a smile to my face. I pushed off the seabed and resurfaced.

"Having fun?"

"Shit! Fu-!" I cursed scared out of my wits. "You, you know you have got to give a girl some warning." I scolded.

"Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you." Mr. Styles said trying to fight a smile.

"It's not funny." I said.

"I know."

"You really scared me."

"I'm sorry." He said laughing.

"You're such an ass." I said laughing back.

"You know there was a time where you were afraid to swear in front of me." He pointed.

"Yeah, how times have changed." I said.

"Yeah..." He said trailing off.

"I'm sorry about my mother. You don't have to come to that dinner and you don't have to spend the day with us. If you want to escape, I can cover for you." I said.