chapter four

Louis didn't remember the last time he had a nightmare.

He never even saw dreams, actually - he wasn't able to tell one of his dreams because he didn't remember seeing one. Like, ever.

But when he woke up at four am in cold sweat it didn't feel strange. It didn't feel like the first time he saw a dream, it felt completely normal. Which was weird, actually, because he also didn't remember ever seeing a dream.

He could easily remember what the dream was about. The dream was confusing, there was not an specific place it happened, no specific people there were, no specific time it happened or no Harry.

There was a huge white canvas and a lots of colorful paint. All Louis' favourite colors; pink, blue, gold and green. But everytime he tried to paint something, the canvas turned a liquid and all the colors turned red so it would look like a bloody mess. All the pictures that stayed on the canvas were red lines - cuts. And that was when Louis realized it was about Harry.

It was hard for him to fall asleep again. Since it was already four am he didn't fall asleep again, at all. He rolled around his bed for three hours until he heard his alarm go off.

Louis was extremely tired and sweaty. He had dark rings under his eyes and his hair looked terrible - he had no idea how he could make it look decent and he didn't even care.

He put on a pair of black Adidas sweats and an Adidas sweatshirt. He didn't remember the last time he actually wore sweats for school but this morning he was too tired to care. Besides, they made his ass look nice.

He took his backpack and got to the kitchen. He drank four cups of coffee which made his mum suspicious because Louis usually hated coffee and only drank tea. When he was reaching for fifth cup his mum, Jay, stopped him.

"Louis, I think you drank enough. What's wrong, honey?" Jay asked worriedly.

"Just a bit tired, that's all..."

"Baby, you hate coffee. Is there something else but tiredness?" she pulled his son into a hug.

"No, no, mum, I'm just very tired. Couldn't sleep very well. But I really need to get going, I'm going to be late from school. Bye mum, love you!" Louis pulled away from the hug and kissed her mum's cheek. He rushed out of the door and saw Niall waiting for him outside.

"What the fuck yee son of a bitch why are you so fucking late we're gonna be late!" Niall shouted as Louis got to the car.

"Well good morning to you too, Niall. Nice to see you!" Louis sarcastically said and plucked his seatbelt on. Niall started to drive fastly, probably fastier that it's allowed to. Niall has always been a nerd, being late for school was a huge deal for him.

They got to the school in ten minutes and they weren't even late. When they got out of Niall's car he noticed Louis' clothes.

"What the fuck mate why are you wearing that shit" Niall asked and pointed at Louis' outfit.

"Chill babe I'm just tired and there's some shit going on right now sorry mate if my outfit doesn't satisfy your eyes" Louis rolled his eyes and started to walk towards the school.

"Fuck no that's not what I meant you cunt I don't give two shits about what you're wearing it just kind of worries me like usually you're all groomed and stuff, what's wrong pal?" Niall asked and wrapped his hand around Louis.

"Uh nothing, why does everyone think something's wrong I'm all good I've never been better, actually!" Louis yelled and shook Niall's hand off of him.

"Oh okay mate, no need to sass me. See you at lunch, yeah?" Niall asked hopefully.

"Actually no, I'm sitting with Harry today" Louis proudly confirmed and started to walk away from the blonde guy.

As Louis was walking away from Niall towards his first class, the Irish lad just stood there with a hurt expression on his face and blue eyes filled with tears.

***

"Why aren't you eating anything?"

Harry startled by Louis' words and took a fork on his right hand. "Um, yes I am. Don't you see?" Harry ate one macaroni from his chicken pasta and smiled at Louis.

"Oh okay, I was just wondering" Louis said and took a bite of his sandwitch.

"I'm actually not even that hungry, my mum made d-delicious pancakes for b-breakfast. So yeah, I ate a huge breakfast. Want my pasta?" Harry offered his food to Louis, again. Louis felt like the lad never ate.

"Um, yeah, thanks..." Louis took the pasta gratefully. "I didn't eat breakfast at all. I just drank a lot of coffee" Louis confessed.

Harry furrowed his brows. "I thought you hated coffee?" Harry asked.

Louis blushed a bit because wow, Harry actually remembered what he had told him months ago.

"Well, yeah, I do, I just was pretty damn tired. Couldn't sleep at night, had a nightmare" Louis told.

"What kind of nightmare?"

"A really confusing one. Don't remember what exactly happened" Louis lied. He couldn't just tell Harry that hey, we only met like two months ago but i still care about you so much that i worry over you.

"Okay. I gotta run now, I have to change my clothes before my P.E. class. See you!" Harry said and left quickly, letting Louis alone in the table.

Louis wasn't even half way finished with his lunch and he was trying to find someone to sit with but then remembered that he barely knew anyone expect Harry and Niall. Niall was sitting with some cute brunette girl from his math class, her name was maybe Maria or something. He didn't feel like bothering them after what the said to Niall this morning and that made him regret his words even more.

So he just ate his lunch alone only with his thoughts.

***

Wow it's longer than usually.

What do you think about this chapter?

Love youuu,
xoxo Annap