chapter three

It was just a normal tuesday morning.

Louis woke up, got dressed in nice black skinny jeans that showed off his ass and thighs pretty nicely and a dark red sweater, ate some breakfast with his sister Fizzy and drove to school.

It was a normal english class. He was sitting next to Harry and they were chatting normally everytime they had a chance to.

Well, what changed that normal tuesday morning to the most horrible day of Louis' life so far?

The teacher was talking about a book they were going to read and Harry rose his hand as he was asking a question. His shirt's sleeve rolled down a bit and showed Harry's small cuts that were lazily cut on his left wrist.

Louis paniced. He turned pale and felt his whole body turn cold. Harry didn't notice that he saw his cuts so he wasn't suspicious as Louis quickly got up and whispered he needed to go to the bathroom.

Louis felt his eyes fill with tears as he ran around the school, trying to find the closest bathroom. When he finally got to the bathroom a quiet whimper left his lips as he broke down right on the floor.

"W-why... Why the most beautiful person... Felt the n-need to cut his beautiful, oh so beautiful and perfect little wrists... Who hurt him so badly that he f-felt the need to hurt himself, why did he think he deserved the pain... Why..." Louis whispered and the tears streamed down his face.

Suddenly Louis' phone beeped and he took it from his jeans' back pocket, seeing he got a text from Harry.

from: harold😊😝

where the hell are you, louis? you've been in the bathroom for like twenty minutes and the teacher is kinda worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

Just as Louis was answering the text message he noticed that he got tons of more texts in seconds.

from: harold😊😝

WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE TOMLINSON

from: harold😊😝

the class ended already pls call me :(

Louis wiped the tears away from his cheeks and quickly got up. He coughed a couple times as he tried to get his voice to sound normal again so he wouldn't sound sad when he would call to Harry. He put his phone on his ear and waited for Harry to answer him.

"What the fuck mate where were you?!" Harry asked worriedly as he answered on his call.

"Just... Bathroom, as I said!" Louis tried to sound convicing but his voice cracked a bit.

"For thirty minutes? Where are you now?" Harry asked.

"Um... On my way to cafeteria for lunch, what about you?" Louis lied and left the bathroom. He couldn't go to lunch and face Harry right now so he just ran to the library before anyone could see him.

"Okay, I'm not eating lunch today because... I... I ate a, um, huge b- breakfast, yeah, so I'm just heading to my next class..." Harry mumbled and ended the call.

Well, that was weird... Louis thought when he finally got to the library. The library was practically empty because everyone was on lunch so it was easy for Louis to find a place to sit. He choose a small table in the corner so if anyone came in they couldn't see him.

He took a random book from a shelf and started to read. It was something about the history about some country called Finland. Louis wasn't really interested so his mind soon started to wander.

What am I going to do? Should I tell him? No, obviously not. I don't want to creep him out. But god, I really want to know why did he cut. I want to help him. And what was that weird mumbling about eating a big breakfast? Does he have an eating disorder? And what about the time when I hear him sobbing in my bathroom? Well, maybe he had a flu. And maybe he did eat a big breakfast... And maybe the cuts were just scratches from his cat, Louis thought. I can't talk about this to him, if the cuts and not eating only were weird coincidences he would laugh at me and never talk to me again.

Just because Louis wasn't sure about those things didn't mean he couldn't worry about it. And he did worry, so much it was scary because he had only known Harry for few months.

But there was one thing Louis was sure of.

He really cared about that curly haired lad.

***

This chapter is kinda short but i reaaaally wanted to update :)

Tell me what you think, feedback makes me happy!!!

And by the way, I'm not english so i obviously can have some mistakes but i'm trying hard not to make any mistakes! <3

Do you guys like Lifehouse? I really do and I've never seen an another directioner like that band. If you do, comment your favourite songs!!! I love Flight, It is what it is and Hurt this way :)

Love you!!!
xoxo, Anna