chapter two

The next morning Louis woke up on his bedroom floor with his head resting on someone's chest. Suddenly his pillow got up and Louis' blue eyes met with kind, green ones.

"Um I... I guess we fell asleep..." Harry tried to say but there was barely any sound coming from his throat.

"I... I guess we did" Louis chuckled but the laugh switched to worry in matter of seconds. "Are you sick or something? Your eyes are a bit red and your voice sounds terrible"

"No, no, I'm fine. You see? My voice sounds almost normal now" The curly haired boy said and told that he needs to go to the bathroom.

Louis found it weird how Harry practically ran to the bathroom right when they were talking about his health. And you might think this sounds crazy but Louis was sure he heard a few quiet sobs coming from the bathroom.

***

As much as Louis wanted to and tried to stop thinking about Harry Edward Styles, he couldn't just stop thinking about his gorgeous, green eyes and pretty, long curls. Or the fact that he never wanted Louis to visit his place or when he cried on the bathroom after he slept over at Louis'.

Harry and Louis finished the project two weeks ago and they mainly worked on it in a library, sometimes at Louis' place. Louis wanted to visit Harry's house but Harry always had stupid excuses - messy house, party or sick sister. Of course, they could be real reasons but it just sounded weird to Louis that he always had a different reason so Louis couldn't come over.

Currently Louis was at school, on his maths class. Harry was supposed to be in his class but Louis couldn't see him anywhere. The teacher was talking something about polynomials and although maths was Louis' favourite school subject he couldn't focus.

Suddenly Louis heard a small knock on the door and he turned his head towards the door, guessing who it could be. Maybe the principal, an another teacher or a lost student.

The maths teacher opened the door and Harry stepped in. He looked horrible, in all honesty - his eyes were red and he looked like he just cried, he was pale and there were huge bags under his eyes.

"Mr. Styles? What are you doing here thirty minutes late?" the teacher asked, looking pretty angry.

"I th-thought my mum c-called you" Harry whispered, still standing next to the door. Every student was looking at him curiously and that made him blush.

"Oh, sorry, Harry. She did call me. Have a seat and ask someone for the notes we wrote"

Harry took a seat next to Louis and asked for the notes. Louis passed the notes for Harry and Harry furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Oops, you probably can't read anything. My handwriting is pretty damn bad" Louis chuckled.

"Yeah, honestly I can't read a thing. Why is it like that?" Harry whispered.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" Louis asked.

"Of course not. Who would I tell? I have no friends, remember? Well, besides you" Harry laughed and Louis instantly felt warm and nice inside when Harry called Louis his friend.

"Okay, so, umm.. I'm supposed to wear glasses. I can't see very well. Okay now, laugh all you want. But yeah, I don't wear them because I don't really like the way they look on me" Louis confessed.

"What? Louis, you need to wear your glasses. You have to see something for god's sake! No wonder you hate reading! Besides, you probably look really adorable in glasses - "

"Styles and Tomlinson? Listen, please? Especially Harry, you haven't done that great at maths this year" the teacher interrupted Harry's sentence.

"Sorry sir, we'll be quiet!" Harry promised and turned to Louis. "Damn, that was akward" Harry chuckled.

But Louis didn't care. All he thought was how Harry called him adorable and he probably was a blushing mess.

***

Shortie again, just wanted to update.