chapter one

Louis felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier as he tried to pay attention on his english teacher who was talking about their upcoming project. Louis never liked school subjects like english because there wasn't a right answer to everything and that's why it made Louis confused. He loved subjects like maths or chemistry because there was an exact answer to every question.

"I need you guys to pair up now!" the english teacher, Ms. Collins yelled. Louis and his best friend Niall excitedly looked at each others with huge grins on their faces.

"No, no, no. I am going to choose the pairs. You need to learn to work with other people, not just your best friends" the teacher proudly said.

Louis' face fell. Let's just say he didn't like anyone else but Niall on his class. He actually barely knew them.

"I'm doing this on alphabetical order. So Allins and Carleins, Davinson and Everson..."

Louis relaxed a bit, knowing that his name was the last one in the list. The most annoying boy, Zayn Malik, wouldn't be his partner.

"... And the last pair, Styles and Tomlinson! Now you can start to work, kids" the teacher said and left the classroom, probably for a smoke.

Louis glanced at his pair, Harry Styles, and smiled to him. He didn't really know Harry, he just knew he was openly gay just like Louis and seemed like a really nice guy. Harry smiled back and walked over to him.

"Hey Harry, you wanna work on this project on your house tonight?" Harry looked terrified for a moment but smiled awkwardly.

"Um, my big sister has this, um, party thing tonight? So, um, maybe we could do it on your house?" Harry said with a scared expression on his face.

"Sure, why not. Meet you at 7 pm?"

***

It was already 7.18 pm and Harry still wasn't at Louis' place. Louis was a bit worried because the project was huge and it had to be done on next week and it was already friday.

Louis' parents and siblings were out of town and Louis was home alone. He bought some chips and soda for him and Harry and borrowed some english books for the project.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door and ran downstairs to open the door for Harry. Harry was wearing the same thing as at school, expect his hair was on a bun and he was wearing sweats instead of his jeans. Honestly, Louis thought he looked really good.

"Hey, Harry, welcome" Louis said awkwardly and let Harry come in.

"Hello Louis, nice house..." Harry looked around and took off his jacket.

"Let's go study, yeah?"

***

Louis was staring at the curly haired boy while he was reading a book about adjectives. (don't ask I don't know) He had to admit, the boy was really attractive with his gorgeous green eyes and he liked the way Harry furrowed his eyebrows when he read something he didn't know before. Why hasn't he noticed how pretty the boy is before?

"Damn I hate english" Louis whispered and shook his head.

"I like english"

"Why? English is like, the worst subject at school" Louis couldn't believe what the boy just said.

"I like english. It's one of the only subjects you can actually express yourself. I love writing and reading"  Harry shrugged his shoulders. Louis couldn't stop staring at his kissable lips as he was slowly talking.

"I understand, I guess... I just love subjects like math or chemistry because there's only one right answer" Louis murmured.

"My absolutely least favourite subjects" Harry said and started to laugh.

Louis started to laugh too and in few minutes the both boys were literally rolling on the floor laughing. And all Louis could think about was how nice it was to finally have a laugh with someone.

***
The first chapter... it's short and bad but all the first chapters are, right? it'll get better.

Please comment what you think.

Love you,
xoxo Anna