Chapter One: Arrow Dodge Challenge.

You were enjoying your time at home when you got a call from your brother, Matthias. You picked up the dark phone and held the device up to your ear.

"Hey, Matthias!" You greet him, happily.

"Hey, (First Name)!" Matthias says. "Do you want to come over and watch me and Team Edge do some challenges with our buds?"

"It depends; Will I appear on camera?" You ask. You were generally shy and never wanted to appear on camera in front of anyone's subscribers.

"No, if you don't want to, (First Name). I know you're camera shy. Amanda is out, so it'll just be you and the Gang." He called the group of friends he hung out with 'The Gang'.

"Sure, Matthias. Just text me your new address and I'll be there ASAP." You reply.

"Okay, see you then, (First Name)!" He hung up and texted to his new address. You got dressed a (Favorite Color) t-shirt, jeans, and (Favorite Color) Converse. The address wasn't too far from your house, so you walked there. You knocked on the door and a painter answered.

"Oh, I was looking for the backyard." You say. The painter points to the other side of the house so you could get there without going through the house. You went around to the back. "Hello." You say, walking towards Matthias, Joey, Bryan, and three other guys you didn't know, but recognized slightly. One of the guys you didn't know was wearing a black shirt, black shorts, and black shoes. He had black hair, black heavy stubble, and brown eyes. The next guy you didn't know had a white t-shirt that looked like it was from a grocery bag, jeans, and black Converse. He had strawberry-blonde hair, and blue eyes. The last guy you didn't know had brown hair with floof that was blue, brown eyes, glasses, and a half shadow beard.* He had on a blue button-up flannel, jeans, and high-tops.

"(First Name)!" Joey, Matthias and Bryan greet you. They give you hugs that were like protective big brother hugs.

"Hey, guys!" You say. Once they stop, you look at the three guys. "I'm (First Name), Matthias and Joey's sister, and Bryan's sister-in-law."

"I'm Matt, and this is Ryan." The strawberry-blonde said. He stuck his hand out for me to shake. You shook it.

"So, you're the famous (Y/n) we've heard so much about!" Ryan says.

"Famous?" You raise my eyebrows skeptically at Matthias and Joey.

"Well, we talk about you a lot." Matthias said, holding the 'l' longer than needed. You roll my eyes playfully. You turn to the final guy who was holding a mask.

"Hey, blue hair," you say. "Do you have a name?"

"Mark." He says. He stuck the hand out that wasn't holding the mask for you to shake. You shook his hand.

"Okay!" You turn to your brothers. "What's the challenge you're doing?"

"It's going to be in Mark's channel, and it's the 'Dodge-the-arrows-red-light-green-light' challenge." Joey answers.

"I won't keep you to it." You sit in a chair. Joey, Matthias, Bryan, Matt, and Ryan each get ready to fire some arrows while Mark does his intro and explains the game.

~Time Skip~

You were laughing really hard. Mark looked like a ballerina while getting to the other side. And then Ryan rolled across the lawn, and Joey danced. Bryan did a parkour roll, which was cool. Matthias attempted to be slow as possible. Matt dodged more than ran.

~Time Skip Once More~

Mark tried to run again, only to do some really good dodges, but failing.

"That was great, guys!" You tell them, offering each of them a water. "You all were really funny!"

"We heard you laughing." Matthias said.

"Can you blame me?" You ask.

"No." Matthias answered. They drank the twenty water bottles you brought.

"What's the next challenge?" You ask.

"Ping Pong Pain. Do you have the ping pong table, (First Name)?" Matthias asked.

"Yeah, but it's at my house. It's just down the road a little." You say. "Wait!" They turn to you. "I want to give the running a go."

"I'll stay out." Ryan says. "To make it how we did it."

"Okay." You put the mask on and go to start.

"Ready, go!" Matthias shouts. You start running, the feeling of wind blowing onto your sweaty skin gave you a slight adrenaline rush. Out of nowhere you do a cartwheel to dodge an arrow and the mask falls off. At that exact moment, an arrow hits your forehead.

"Ow." You mutter. *

"Oh!" You hear Mark say. "I'm so sorry are you okay?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine." You say, going to the start, putting the mask back on. Yes it hurt, but you was strong. Well, that plus the fact you grew up with two brothers and learned that pain was a quite normal thing in life, especially around your brothers.

You run again, going with the ballerina method and going to the end, only to stumble and then trip. You landed on my back, but you were laughing.

"Are you okay?" Matt asked.

"I'm fine." You respond, getting up. "C'mon, let's go get that ping-pong table from my place!" And with that, you lead them to your home.

~Mark's POV (BONUS CONTENT!)~

"Hello," A girl's voice says as we were getting ready to start the challenge. I turn around and see a girl with (Hair Length), (Hair Color) hair, and (Eye Color) eyes. She was a little shorter than me, and was wearing a (Favorite Color) t-shirt, which said, 'Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means leaving, and leaving means forgetting.' It was one of my favorite Peter Pan quotes.

"(First Name)!" Matthias, Bryan, and J-Fred say, hugging her. '(First Name)' I repeat in my head. That's a beautiful name.

"Hey, guys!" She says. She looks at us. "I'm (First Name), Matthias and Joey's sister, and Bryan's sister-in-law."

Ryan and Matt greet her and I don't realize when she comes over to me.

"Hey, blue hair," She says. "Do you have a name?"

"Mark." I reply.

~Time Skip~

(First Name) wants to try to run. She goes to the start and starts running. Wow. A summer-salt, parkour roll, and a cart wheel. When she does the cart wheel, the mask comes off. That's when I hit her head.

"Oh!" I say, mentally face-palming. "I'm so sorry!" I run about half way to her until she says she's okay. I breath a sigh of relief. She tries again, succeeding beautifully with the ballerina method.

She trips and falls in front of me and I almost catch her. Instead she falls on her back and starts laughing like a crazy person.

"Are you okay?" Matt asked.

"Yeah!" Her smile was beautiful. She stood up and said, "C'mon, let's go get that ping-pong table." I can't help but smile.

~~~

*(Anyone who gets my reference, kudos to you!)

*(BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING, YES I KNOW THESE ARROWS HURT, BUT YOU ARE TOUGH!(Also I need it for plot but shh!))

*(You didn't realize it this morning)

YEAH! A NEW MARKIPLIER FAN FIC!

ALSO! I'm hoping to pre-make each chapter, but I was stupid and forgot a challenge, so the next chapter will come out next Thursday, so be prepared.

Anyway, I'm making this one for the new year! Isn't that fun!

WFYL (Write for you later)

~Kat