~Chapter 6~

I woke up the next morning next to Rain whom was snoring loudly. I looked at the clock and it was 9:15 am. I got up and got in the shower. The hot water felt amazing against my skin. When I was done I got out of the shower and got dressed. Walked into the room and everyone was sitting there on the beds.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I called the front desk this morning and asked if anyone named Clyde was staying in the hotel. They asked for a last name which none of us know but she said there is no one with the first or last name of Clyde." Ella said standing up.

"How did you get her to tell you isn't it confidential information?" Asked Rain yawning.

"Liz and I said a spell to get her to answer my questions." Ella said looking annoyed.

"Ok, so what is going on here in this room?" I asked.

"I told my mom about last night. She said that there may still be warlocks here in England. That Clyde and Cole could be warlocks." Ella said watching me closely.

"That can't be right warlocks died out centuries ago." Rain said standing up next to me. "Neither of them even tried to hurt us. You were even all over Cole at the club Ella." Rain said snootily.

"I know I was that doesn't mean that it can't be true. My mom said that when the warlocks were wiped out rumors started about one of the clan leaders helped his son, daughter, and grandson escape. It was never confirmed, but could be true." Ella finished with a huff.

"So what does this mean?" I asked feeling angry.

"If we see either of them again we should steer clear." Ella said looking sad. "I'm not trying to do this to hurt you Clio. I really liked Cole."

"So you do not want to talk to them if we see them. You just want to jump to the defensive?" I asked raising my voice.

"Don't get mad at me Clio. I'm just making sure we are safe." Ella said standing up.

"You have guys throwing themselves at you all the time but now that someone likes me they must be power stealing warlocks?" I said angrily.

"It's not like that Clio. I asked my mom it's not like I made it up." She said looking at Lux. "You were in the room tell her."

"I was there when she called her mom Clio." Lux answered.

"Ok, I'm done with this conversation. Rain want to have breakfast with me?" I looked over to Rain who was looking ridged.

"Yes, I need to get out of here ASAP." She said grabbing some cloths and going in the bathroom.

As I brushed my hair I was thinking about the warlocks. Legend has it that in 1692 a meeting was called for the head of each witch coven and warlock clan in Massachusetts. The meeting was called because someone accused a warlock stealing a witches magic. After the meeting began the warlocks spelled the witches to sleep. Then they drained the coven leaders of all their magic. All the covens but one. The Divine coven refused to attend because there coven is the one where the power was stolen.

The warlocks were not born with natural magic. They had to learn, study, and practice. Most warlocks were skilled in alchemy and rarely had powers. Once they figured out they could steal magic they became greedy. After consuming the magic at the gathering they became crazed. They started to stalk, hunt, and drive mortals mad. They were the cause of the Salem witch trials. They convinced mortals to burn each other at the stake.

After hearing the news of what happened at Salem the Divine coven swooped in and saved the day. They killed all warlocks they could find and as each one died the magic was returned to the next witch in line. The warlocks were hunted down through the years until finally went extinct in 1775.