His Favourite Thing About You

Rick Grimes:
Your people skills. No matter who the person is, you always seem to find some kind of common ground and be able to sort out any problems that have come up.

Carl Grimes:
Your childishness. It may be the apocalypse but you have still kept a certain level of your childness humanity and it reminds Carl what everything was like before the outbreak.

Daryl Dixon:

Your bravery. While most people in Alexandria hid away when the outbreak happened you adapted to the new world and taught yourself how to survive.

Glenn Rhee:
Your innocence. Even though you were a survivor you still hadn't fully adapted to this new world, you could take care of yourself but there was this part of you that was kind and holding on to the old way of life.

Morgan Jones:

Your stubbornness. If someone wants you to do something that you don't agree with, chances are you won't do it, you have your code and intend to follow it no matter what.

Gareth:

Your smile. When he knew you before the outbreak you would barely ever smile, however since being with him you are a lot happier with your life.

Spencer Monroe:
Your leadership skills. People at Alexandria needed someone like you to guide them, you were brave and very strong willed yet also understanding, making you a great co-leader with his mother (Deanna).