'' I DON'T FUCKING DESERVE HIM OKAY! SO TELL HIM I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM SO THAT HE CAN HATE ME AND MOVE ON WITH HIS LIFE, WITHOUT ME!'' They were both shocked at my reaction.

Nikki closed her eyes and then walked over to me, '' I'm sorry Mia, I didn't mean to go off on you like that but he needs to be with you''

'' I don't want to be with him, I'm just messing up his life. So just tell him to leave.''

Nikki look cautiously over at John. '' Okay''

''I'll go tell the doctor that you are awake so that he can examine you..'' John said as they left.

I wanted to see Roman so badly but I had to stand by what I said cause it was true, I didn't deserve him at all.

I realized that I had my engagement ring on again, Roman must've put it on.

I wish he wasn't so stubborn, I was thinking of him. Giving him a way out, so that he wouldn't get sick of me like my mom did and then leave me.

''Alright Mia, lets take a look at you'' the doctor walked in and was accompanied by my parents.

He was checking my heart rate and vitals.

'' Everything looks good, like I told your husband... sorry fiancé, once you woke up you would be fine, where is the big stress ball?''

My dad chuckled, '' Oh he's in the cafeteria with the twins, they are making sure he eats.''

'' Mia, you have a good man right there, they had to drag him out of here to make sure he ate everyday when he wasn't working of course !''

I smiled slightly, he wasn't my man.

'' Doc, how long are we looking at here?'' Paul who had just entered the room asked.

'' Well luckily for her she is just bruised with minor injuries. Her ribs are still a bit fragile so she really needs to take it easy. You can do mild exercises but none of your usual extreme workouts. You can be discharged today but we'll just be keeping you for one more day just to be safe... Oh and you have to go for a 30min walk everyday just to build your strength but only if you feel up for it. So your husband, shit sorry fiancé would need to take care of you''

'' Well Roman would need to get back to work. He has already missed out on the recent tour so you'll have to stay at your parents house sweetie''

''That's fine'' I smiled.

'' Okay good, and guys five visitors for the most and don't forget that she needs her rest''

He left and they came closer to me, '' We're so glad you are awake and we have loads of questions, but it can wait.. how are you feeling?'' My dad asked while sitting next to me.

'' I'm just really tired. I'm sorry I just..''

'' Its fine sweetie, we'll let you rest '' he kissed me on my forehead and they left.

I wasn't really tired I just wanted to be alone. I was so confused, I wanted to be with Roman because I loved him so much but because I loved him so much I knew that he needed better. Better than a woman with a dark past which still haunted her. My mind was filled with thoughts as I drifted.

●●●

'' Mia, I'm your best friend and you are leaving me in the dark. I get why you were angry at Roman for the way he acted, but it cant just be that... '' I could feel her elbows resting next to me.

'' You aren't supposed to be here..'' she sighed.

Her voice had woken me up but I just laid there and pretended to be asleep as I wasn't in the mood to speak.

'' She's sleeping Nikki. Frankly I don't care if she doesn't want to see me, but because she's still recovering I don't want to upset her''

'' Are you okay?'' I felt the bed sink as Roman must've sat down.

'' What do you think? My fiancé doesn't want to see me. I just wish I could go back in time, we were having such a nice day and she just casually mentioned it. I ruined everything by overreacting which caused...'' I could hear that he was hesitating.

'' Caused what Roman?''

'' Caused her to over think things between Jenna and I, she was never concerned. I was the one who would get jealous and shit and she had never doubted my feelings for her and then I went and did that. I don't know what came over me, I saw the look on her face when I shouted at her but I ignored it and continued questioning her....''

'' Well trust me. I do not want to ask this but, do you still have feelings for Jenna?''

He sighed, '' No I don't... I want her, just her no one else! I don't know how to prove it to her. I don't understand why she says she doesn't deserve me, I...''

'' I'll go get some coffee..'' I was confused as to why she was leaving and why Roman stopped talking then I heard Randy's voice.

'' I'm sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop I figured no one would be here at 4am''

'' Nah its cool man, I'll go if you want a moment..''

'' No. I actually want to speak to you about what you were just telling Nikki, I think I know why she's being so hesitant... but can we talk outside, don't wanna wake her''

I didn't want them to leave as I wanted to hear what Randy was about to tell him.

'' Sure man''

I guess I would never know.