Chapter Eleven

"There's nothing sweeter than my baby. I never want once from the cherry tree. Cause my baby's sweet as can be, she give me toothaches just from kissing me." ~Work Song, by Hozier

Author's Note: Here's an update because..... #JONSNOWISALIVE #WinteriscomingandJonSnowcomeswithit #Waitthatsoundskindawrong #Itsokaythobecausehecancomeonme #Imeancometomehahaha 

Forgive me for the outburst. A girl hopes you could understand.  Anyway, this chapter is my favorite so I hope you guys enjoy it too. Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. And click vote because it will add more happiness to my little heart. Thanks, folks!

Love,

Alice

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Wow," Andray repeated, his hooded eyes never leaving Vesper. He's sure that the bulge in his sweats was pretty evident as of the moment.

"You said that already," Vesper teased. A sly smile spread across her lips as she regarded Andray. His eyes were glazed with lust and his arousal was obvious, judging by the tent in his sweatpants and his laboured breathing.

Eyes locked on his, she placed her hands on his shoulders and straddled him. She released a soft moan when her center made contact with his straining erecti0n, and he answered with a low growl. One of his hands snaked around her waist, pressing their bodies closer, and another hand tugged on her hair, exposing her throat. She hissed in satisfaction as he sucked on her throat. She started to grind against him when she remembered that she's supposed to be the one in charge—supposed to be giving, not taking. She grabbed his hair, turning his head up and mashing her lips against his. She kissed him fiercely, her tongue seeking entrance and him immediately granting it.

"You little minx," he murmured when she tugged on his bottom lip. "You did this to lure me to my bed." He slid his tongue inside her mouth and he sucked on hers, earning a moan from her.

Give, she thought. She wanted to give, not to take. Maybe if she gave him a taste of what she can give, he'll want more. She knew it's stupid—incredibly stupid—to want more from this man even if he blatantly told her that he just wanted a casual affair. Shaking the negative thoughts away, she focused on the task at hand.

Speaking of hands, Andray's hands were everywhere—cupping her breasts, stroking her thighs, caressing her back, and teasing between her legs. He lifted the hem of the baby doll and removed it swiftly, throwing it somewhere on the floor. He caught one pebbled n!pple and one hand palmed the other.

"I'm afraid I'll have to tear this off of you," he murmured, tugging at the lacy thong she's wearing.

"While that sounds very hot—no, I have other plans," she huskily replied. She lifted the hem of his shirt and tugged it up, throwing it aside. Placing her hands on Andray's chest, she pushed him down the bed until he's flat on his back. She scooted up and placed a quick kiss on his lips before moving down to his jaw and to his neck. His breathing hitched as she moved down to his chest. She flicked her tongue across one male n!pple and he groaned. She continued kissing him, following the happy trail of curls down to the waistband of his sweats. She looked up at him and tugged his sweatpants down, freeing his erecti0n.

"Fvck, Vesper," Andray rasped. He lifted his hips up so that she could completely remove his sweatpants. He watched as Vesper licked her lips and slowly lowered her mouth to him. His grip on her hair tightened when her lips touched the tip. Her tongue darted out and slowly swirled on the tip, her hand palming his length as her tongue continued teasing his manhood.