Chapter One

Author's Note: Hello everyone. This is my first book—a smutty one for Pete's sake! Lol! I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Even though I'm a grammar Nazi, I still make mistakes so kindly point them out. Once again, I'm warning you that this story is intended for mature audiences only. It contains explicit scenes and foul language. Read at your own risk. I will not be blamed for the loss of your "innocence". Anyway, happy reading! And thank you!

Love,

Alice (Khaleesi_Zheanae)

P.S.
I'm so not a prude. Sorry for some of the weird spellings because I had to censor some words to evade Wattpad's policies. 

~*~*~*~*~

"I wasn't looking where I was going, I fell into your eyes. You came into my crazy world like a cool and cleansing wave. Before I, I knew what hit me, baby, you were flowing through my veins..." ~Addicted To You, by Avicii

CHAPTER ONE

"For the nth time, Margo, I am not going out tonight!" groaned Vesper.

Her friend, Margo, was the one in charge with articles about new places that people could explore— things that require getting out of their fancy office. Like this new club that she's coercing Vesper to go.

"Pretty please? My deadline is on Monday and I haven't written anything fun yet."

"Anything fun? This is a women's magazine, not a joke book, Go. And it's Friday, I just want to go home and curl up in a ball and sleep. Plus my shift's already up and I'm not yet done with this quiz."

Vesper on the other hand writes about books and music—things that don't require going out and can be done at home or in the office. She also writes weekly quizzes and posts them in the magazine's website.

"Don't be a party popper, Ves." Margo pouted "Tell me, when's the last time you got sh!tfaced? Oh wait, lemme guess it—never." Vesper pursed her lips. She was never wild but she's also not a nun. She did get sh!tfaced once. It was her twenty-first birthday then and she woke up the next morning with a head-splitting headache.

"Of course not!" Vesper spat.

"Okay then, my guess was wrong. But I'm pretty sure you only got sh!tfaced once in your twenty-five years of existence," Margo said, an eyebrow rising, clearly challenging Vesper to deny the truth of her statement. Vesper raised her middle finger and shoved it to Margo's face. "Truer words have never been spoken. Come on Ves, just this once, please?" Margo continued.

"Awww, Margo," Vesper cooed. "My answer is still a no."

"Goddammit Vesper! You know the boxed set of the Game of Thrones book? The one you've been having wet dreams about? Well I'm going to buy you that if you come with me tonight."

Vesper's jaw fell. She has read all the books in the series but it was in an e-book provided by the magazine. She's a sucker for real things—real books that you could sniff, CDs that you could touch, chessboards that you could actually move by picking it up and not by swiping or tapping in a silly tablet—concrete things. And Margo knows about this. Man, she's been ogling the boxed set for quite some time now.

"I love and hate you at the same time, Go," Vesper muttered.

"I know honey, I know."

"So what outfit should I put on? Is it a high-end club that requires sophisticated clothing?" asked Vesper.