Teen Hearts Beating Faster<3 Chpt 4

Chapter 4

Danalee’s p.o.v

Erick’s hand was going up my shirt, I know that I wanted him, but I wasn’t sure if I wanted this. He grabbed my chest and I pushed his hands off me.

“Erick I can’t do this.” I said stepping a few feet back towards the couch.

“Why not?” he looked confused

“Because I just can’t you should just go.”I said pointing towards the door.

“I know you want me; I can tell by the way you look at me.” He said coming closer to me.

“I’ve liked you Erick, but I don’t want to be your one nightstand.” I had no idea where I was getting the courage to say this.

“You’re not going to be my one night stand I promise.” Erick said before kissing me. He pushed me on the couch and pulled up my shirt and started to kiss my chest. I’ve always wanted Erick, but just not like this. He was about to unhook my bra when I pushed him off me.

“C’mon boo.” He said going back at me.

“No Erick this is not right I like you and I know you don’t see me the same just leave please.”

“Whatever.” he said before slamming my front door.

I locked the door and ran upstairs to call Jasper.

“Erick and I kissed!”

“What?!”

“Yeah he walked me home and then pinned me on the wall and kissed me.”

“Wow! Did you do it with him?”

“No, I told him I couldn’t.”

“Why would you do that?”

“I don’t want to be a booty call jasper I like him; I want to be his everything not just a good time.”

“Isn’t he with Emily?”

“He said that he broke up with her.”

“Wow he lied to get into your pants pretty impressive.”

“You know something your useless bye.”

“Toodlez use protection.”

Monday at school…

I saw Erick and Emily making out in the court yard; he did lie to me to try to get in my pants. I felt used, even though nothing extreme happened. I was day dreaming when someone tapped my shoulder.

“Hey Danalee”

“Hey”

“Are you going to go to class now?”

“I guess so.” I said with no enthusiasm

“Alright come on I want to walk with you.” He said. The last class finished real fast and I was starting to exit the building.

“Danalee wait up” said Noah walking towards me.

“Yes” I said raising my eyebrow.

“You want hang out today?”

“Sure I guess.”

“Alright you walk home?”

“Yup”

“Can I walk with you?”

“I don’t see why not.” I said a little confused. We got to my house and went to my room.