[10] Warmth.

To the right is a project I did of Venom. It took ~days~.

 Also, this is dedicated to Madilynn, becase her blog (d-e-c-e-s) made me remember of Venom's morbid side :) So here yah go:

     The sound of Venom's dress shoes tapping the pavement echoed in the darkness of the night as he walked along the old buildings of the town. A gloved hand was in the pocket of his dark grey Ermenegildo Zegna suit, the other one lightly pressed against his stomach.

     He, as any other man, would have to eat at least three meals a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. But, considering his preferences, he couldn't hold onto that routine, since that would eventually get him in trouble. And so he would starve for days, sometimes weeks, but his body was used to it, which was the reason he was unhealthily slender.

     Currently, it's been a few days since he last feasted from that man him and Klaus stole the money from in order to buy Alexander's processor. Added to the stress he was going through, Venom decided it was a grand idea to go out for a walk.

     The streetlights shone dully above him, his hazel eyes glistening as the light reflected in them. The rays cast his long, thin shadow on the empty street, the black figure his only companion in the night. The anticipation made him almost eager enough to tremble, but he kept his neutral face and the swift movements of his hips.

     His mouth, set in a thin line slightly twitched as he noticed a feminine silhouette in the distance, walking down the front steps of a building, a white umbrella in her hand. Her red, long hair blocked her peripheral vision, disallowing her to notice Venom approaching from the right of the sidewalk. The villain rushed his pace, but kept his movements swift and silent, thus the moment he reached in front of her, she let out a gasp of surprise.

     Venom politely extended his hand before she got to walk down the last few steps, and slightly bowed, the other hand behind his back. He kept intense eye contact, making sure to gain her trust. The woman wasn't outstandingly beautiful, but wouldn't be classified as unattractive. Not that the villain minded.

     She scoffed dumbfounded a few times, unable to find a reason such a gentleman would allow her some of his time. She couldn't imagine the man being harmful as she took in his features. His v-shaped jaw, innocently wide eyes, full and inviting lips, long and soft caramel hair, the light stubble on his chin... The man was perfect, sure, but the situation was as random as it could get.

     Despite her confusion, she accepted his gloved hand and walked down the last steps more graceful than before, as to match the man's noble attitude. "Do I happen to know you?" she asked shyly, feeling her cheeks burn. At her thirties, the night shifts at the Cafe she worked at didn't offer her enough time and energy to go out, leaving her quite alone most of the time. It's been a while since a man looked at her that way, so she clung to his hand as he leaded her around the building's corner.

     The villain didn't respond to her question even as they reached the back of the building, and instead leaned against the brick wall, the woman shyly joining. He let go of her hand and ran it through his hair, eyes fixed on the ground. He didn't give it much thought before he asked:

     "Do you believe in... reincarnation? Revival? Ghosts?"

     His voice sounded soft and curious, and the woman had to take the time to process what he said before thinking about it. After a few moments, she placed some red curls behind her ear and slightly smiled. "I say you should let the past go, whoever it is you are thinking of. The future has a lot to offer, you know..."

     Venom clenched the hand in his pocket...

     She didn't get it.

     "Perhaps you're right... but for now, let's just focus on the present." he said with a forced smile that to her looked content and honest, and he gently took the white umbrella from her hands.