5. Nightmares

I was growing younger day by dayThere was love and it was all the rageAnd I held you with a wandering eyeNow I know the girl I shoulda knownNow I feel the love I should've shownAnd I pull you in but you push me out

There was love and it was all the rage
And I held you with a wandering eye
Now I know the girl I shoulda known
Now I feel the love I should've shown
And I pull you in but you push me out

«

Out of all the obstacles Lia knew she would have to face at her Aunt Mary's house she never thought getting ready for school would be one of them for some reason. Mary is usually gone before Lia wakes up to go to her new job at the police station. With no one there to remind Lia not to go to bed at 4 am it results in her waking up 20 minutes before she has to leave. Mary also doesn't believe in grocery's apparently by the looks of their nearly empty fridge. Lia is left to dramatically survive till lunch with only a granola bar and an apple in her system, and Calliope Martin happens to get a lot more sarcastic and rude when she's hungry.

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked as three teens walked into school.

"I don't know. I just woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott explained and Lia looked at Stiles, waiting for a remark.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." He said after a minute.

"Aaaaanndd, there it is." She chuckled.

"A, I admit I've never had a dream that felt that real and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott shuddered.

"Yeah I didn't need that information Stiles." Lia grimaced as she parted her dear friend on the back.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here though." Stiles changed the subject.

"No. I know, you think it has something to do with-"

"The fact that you're a hormonal teenage boy-wolf?" Lia cut Scott off.

"No. That it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. That I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out or something." Scott said.

"With your teeth." The redhead added, gnawing at the air as she stared straight ahead failing to notice the looks Stiles and Scott gave each other.

"You okay today?" Stiles asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Just dying of hunger." She droned. "Proceed." Lia waved an un-enthusiastic hand at the boys.

"Anyways." Stiles drew out the s as he looked over at Scott. "No, of course not." He continued and Scott looked at him. "Yeah that's totally it. Nice remark on the teeth thing too, though a little spacey, that would mostly likely happen." Stiles pointed to a very tired Lia, not really making Scott feel any better about this whole ordeal.