2. "I will bite you"

Co-comparison is killin' me slowlyI think, I think too much'Bout kids who don't know meI'm so sick of myselfI'd rather be, rather beAnyone, anyone elseBut jealousy, jealousyStarted followin' me

I think, I think too much
'Bout kids who don't know me
I'm so sick of myself
I'd rather be, rather be
Anyone, anyone else
But jealousy, jealousy
Started followin' me

«

The Martin Sisters walked up to the school with a gaggle of other teenage girls swarming them. Trying to be more like her sister meant Lia had to at least try and socialize outside of her normal idiot duo.

"Hey Lia, you look-like you're going to ignore me!" A voice said and Calliope turned to see Stiles looking down at the floor in defeat. She let's out a whimper as her head whipped over to Lydia.

"I thought you didn't need a boyfriend." Lydia smirked.

"Maybe not a boyfriend but I would like to keep my boy friends this year." Lia pouted.

"Fine. Go crazy chica." She sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Lia squealed before running up to her friends.

"Stiles!" She yelled as a warning before jumping on his back causing them both to tumble to the ground.

"L-Lia. Hi! Why are you, um, why did you jump me?" He asks as they both begin to stand up.

"I missed you guys so much! I never want to spend the summer in New York with my dads family again." Lia shuddered as she pulled the two boys in front of her into a tight hug. "So how are things going?" She causally asked, flipping her hair. Scott and Stiles both turn to look at each other before they both spoke up.

"When's the last time there was a wolf in California?" They both rushed out, shocking Lia.

After a very long discussion on the
rarity of wolf sightings in California the three walk into class and take a seat at empty desks.

"So you are dead sure a wolf attacked you last night?" Lia whispered as they all leaned in closer to each other.

"Well I'm 99% sure it was. Like I told Stiles, I heard a wolf howling." Scott explained.

"And like I said Scott, the last wolf sighting was in the 20's and there's not even like a lot of wolf packs here in California either. And did you even go to a doctor, what if you got rabies?" The redhead asked.

"What was I going to say 'I got this when I was walking home after I tried to find a dead body in the woods'?" He asked sarcastically bobbing his head.

"First of all, don't be sarcastic, not your thing. Second of all, you were out doing what?!" She whisper yelled at the two sophomores.

"We'll talk about it later." Stiles winced as he turned to face the front.