3. "Bad dog"

They say, "You're a little much for meYou're a liabilityYou're a little much for me"So they pull back, make other plansI understand, I'm a liabilityGet you wild, make you leaveI'm a little much foreveryone

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They say, "You're a little much for me
You're a liability
You're a little much for me"
So they pull back, make other plans
I understand, I'm a liability
Get you wild, make you leave
I'm a little much for
everyone

«

Lia sat on the toilet of the bathroom hiding from all the other people at the party that was currently bumping with underaged drunk teens.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" The young redhead screamed at the door after yet another knock. Lydia had taken her shopping straight after their first day in preparation for tonight. Her sister had done wonders on her hair and makeup for the night, picking an outfit that fit her sisters vibe perfectly. And although Lia felt like a million bucks it was still hard to get used to. After another long sigh she finally got up, swinging the door open to reveal a group of guys waiting to use the toilet.

"Damn, don't you know to wait when a lady is in the restroom." She growled to the boy as she walked past him.

"Calliope!" Allison yelled when she saw a head of bright red hair in the sea of blondes and brunettes.

"Who told you my name?!" Lia yelled over the loud music as she held her arms out to hug the girl but instead of receiving a hug, Allison grabbed her wrist and pulled her out to the front.

"Your sister told me, but that's beside the point. Has Scott talked to you at all?" She asked as they walked out the door of the house.

"Allison?" A voice interrupted Lia as she was about to speak. Both turn to see an older man with a leather jacket. "I'm a friend of Scott's. My name's Derek." He said to the girls.

"And I'm Lia! Great, we know peoples names now." Lia fake laughed and turned towards Allison. "Hey, friend, can I, um, stay the night at yours?" She asked with a quiet voice and pleading eyes.

"Sure." Allison smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, okay, cool. Cool, cool, cool. I'm just gonna text my sister real quick and tell her that me and you are leaving with Derek Hale and that he is taking us to your house. I'm also sending her my location." Lia said, eyes widening as she heard what she had just said. "Just so she knows where to pick me up tomorrow morning, no other reason." She quickly spat out.

Lia:

If I go missing please make sure no one says I was a bright happy girl in my documentary

Lydia:

What are you talking about?

"Allison! It's for you!" Allison's mom called out. Lia and Allison shared a look before exiting her room and looking down to the front door.