"And the window, the work room, and my own groin," Baekhyun added. "But he doesn't have to know."

"I'm sure he'll figure something out when you're not around and the car's missing, Baek."

Baekhyun grimaced, but then he noticed Kai in the corner of his eye. "Kai can drive." Turning his head to Kai at the table, Baekhyun asked, "You have a license right?"

Kai blinked before reluctantly nodding. "Yeah..."

Facing Kyungsoo again, Baekhyun smirked. "See?"

Kyungsoo scrunched his brows. "Baek—"

"It'll only take thirty minutes if we leave now. We'll go really fast," Baekhyun tried. When he saw the look on Kyungsoo's face, he changed his words. "And by fast, I mean slow—we'll drive slow."

Kyungsoo studied Baekhyun's face for a moment, nibbling on his lips as he contemplated on what to do with the situation. Exasperated, he sighed and put a finger on Baekhyun's chest. "Fine—but Kai drives. You have to sit in the passenger seat and you two better be back here in an hour—at most." Kyungsoo pulled away. "Please...Or else I'm going to get yelled at, too."

Baekhyun's smile radiated and for a second, he nuzzled his face against Kyungsoo's, knowing that he was making the guy uncomfortable. "I like you better than Chanyeol, Kyung," he whispered into Kyungsoo's ear.

Kyungsoo did a minor shudder, pushing Baekhyun off. "Don't do that..."

Baekhyun clicked his tongue and pointed at Kyungsoo with his hands, which were curled to imitate guns. "Alright." Walking over to where the keys hung—which Chanyeol had yet to relocate—Baekhyun's fingers ran back and forth, trying to decide which keys to take. He figured the less elaborate keys were the ones for the black, four door SUV.

With Kai trailing him, the two made their way over to the door that led to the garage. Just before they disappeared through it, Baekhyun saw Kyungsoo stick his head into view. "Baekhyun, Kai gets the keys."

Turning his head back, Baekhyun nodded. "Of course," he replied, forcibly shoving the keys into Kai's hands.

"Bye..." Kyungsoo bid.

Kai had stepped out into the garage and Baekhyun soon followed. Giving Kyungsoo a quick two-finger salute and smirk, Baekhyun said, "We'll see you in an hour."

Closing the final door behind him, Baekhyun followed Kai as he walked over to the driver's side. Right after Kai unlocked the doors, Baekhyun graciously took the keys back into possession. Kai gave him a look. "I thought I was driving."

"I lied. I'm driving," Baekhyun curtly said as he pulled the door open.

"But—"

"Just get in," Baekhyun piped.

Kai creased his brows and frowned, but nonetheless, he moved around the front of the car and got in the seat next to Baekhyun. As Baekhyun pushed the remote control garage door opener, Kai looked over at him. "You look awfully excited to be driving—though you're not even supposed to be."

Baekhyun laughed, watching as the garage door fully opened. "Please. You sound like Chanyeol right now."

Looking behind his seat, Kai said, "Whatever. Are you gonna back up now or what?"

"Safety first. Seatbelts on."

Kai blinked before realizing he didn't have his seatbelt on. Quickly, he fixed that. Once Baekhyun heard a click, he changed gears and stepped on the gas pedal slightly. When Kai saw that they weren't even moving an inch per second, he looked from the window over to Baekhyun. "We're barely moving."