III

Note: I love that this part has more reads than the others lol ;)

"Well, my life is none of your business little girl."

Lana stopped in front of her and motioned for her to get up, which Marina did. "That whole little girl thing, is very unflattering, and honestly a little creepy."

Lana rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

"Gonna stand there and stare at me all night." Marina crossed her arms, looking up at the older girl.

"And what do you want me to do?"

"Well, you obviously brought me here for a reason... I swear to god I don't get you, you got me here alone with you, and now what do you want of me? Really? Cause I'm standing right here. You want me to tell you what? To be gentle cause it's my first time?"

Lana grabbed Marina and pulled her closer. "Marina. Shut up." She said, carefully pronouncing each word, she then pulled the girl closer and gave her a kiss, and it was good it was everything Lana thought it would be and more, but it was light years away from what she wanted, she took Marina's hand and led her to the bedroom, the curtains of the full wall windows were opened giving her a view of the city below them, Marina's mind wondered for a second, she could feel Lana on her, but she wondered, about what she was doing, but it was a second, because in that short time Lana kissed her again, and she had to admit it was great.

Lana turned her around, toward the windows and took off her dress, opening the zipper and letting it pool on her feet, Marina was a sight to behold, she undid her bra and grabbed Marina's huge breasts from behind cupping and squeezing them, before turning the girl around again, she pushed Marina to the edge of the bad and pushed her down, Lana took off her own shirt and shorts and laid on top of her.

"Were you lying?" She asked the younger girl between breaths and kisses. "Is it really your first time?"

"I wasn't lying." Marina answered. "Why me?" She asked again.

"Why don't you just fuck me, and let me question myself about rights and wrongs of what we're doing by myself, tomorrow?"

Lana grinned, her eyes darker and her hair disheveled, she bit on Marina's neck, sucking the skin, with enough force she was sure it would leave a mark, and she wanted to, she moved down to the girl's breasts if Lana was obsessed with them before now she was even more, biting her nipple and sucking again, Marina moaned and she smiled, she wanted this so badly.

She continued down, kissing all over Marina's body until she reached Marina's pussy, Lana breathed in, Marina was a virgin and it made this hotter, it made this better, she wanted the girl so much now there was an anticipation that felt so good, and it had been kinda like this with Ellie once, the feeling, but it didn't really came close to what she felt now.

Lana kissed her pussy, feeling the girl quivering and moaning at that mere action, she smirked to herself, imagining this girl's reactions to everything Lana had prepared for her tonight, she moment Lana's tongue touched her clit Marina wailed, she arched her back away from the bed, she held Lana's head trying to get her closer, but the moment she did this, Lana pulled away, she was in charge here and that needed to be clear from the start.

Marina apparently understood, she moved her hands and resigned to cupping the sheets instead and Lana get back to work, she used her thumb to rub Marina's clit as she continued to lick her pussy, she couldn't believe how wet the girl was, Lana inserted a finger in noticing as the girl winced a bit but quickly got back to enjoying, so she wasn't lying, Marina was surely a virgin.

She smiled and busied herself with licking Marina's pussy again, she was going to make this girl cum and she was other plans for this virgin pussy right now, she would alternate between licking Marina's pussy and rubbing her clit, watching as the girl became more and more wet over time, moaning still grabbing the sheets and apparently fighting an urge to pull Lana close again.