"I see someone is a bit patient." noted a male voice behind me. I turned my head to see a boy around my age with bright blue eyes sparkling with humor. A smile was tugging on his pink lips.

"Well, I really want some coffee." I grumbled causing him to chuckle. His voice was pretty hot and so was his body.

"Callum, you are beautiful?" asked the mystery boy. He flipped his brown hair while grinning at me. I blushed when he called me beautiful.

"Sid and nice to meet you." I answered politely smiling. I inhaled his scent to see what he was and surprisingly he was human. Wow, I never knew a human could look this good.

"So I haven't seen you around here beautiful." spoke Callum, I nodded while glancing at the counter to see if we were getting close. It was the lady in front of me's turn.

"I just moved here with my grandparents." I informed while stepping closer toward the counter. Callum bobbed his head and took a step closer to me.

"Well after we get our coffee would you like join me at one of the tables?" he asked, I shrugged and accepted his invitation. Its not like I had something better to do. We got our coffee and then got a table next to the window.

Callum sat across from me, he sipped his coffee and then nibbled into his blueberry muffin. A laugh escaped my lips as I saw he had crumbs all over his lips. He rose an eyebrow as I giggled like a high school girl. I gave him a napkin and then pointed to his lips.

"Sorry beautiful," he said wiping his mouth while I kept laughing at him. I bit into my muffin and then sipped my hot coffee.

"Why do you keep calling me beautiful?" I asked. Callum shrugged and smirked at me.

"Because it describes you perfectly." he answered making me blush tomato red. He chuckled and took a sip of his coffee.

"Not to be rude or anything but I couldn't help but notice that you don't seem very happy. Like I can see it in your face." commented Callum. I bit my bottom lip debating if I should tell him or not. I decided that I should, for some reason I wanted to see what he would say. I told him my tale, he was listening patiently but he would frown at some parts. However, I didn't tell him about the mates thing. At least not yet.

"Ah, wow no offense but that dude is a dick." Callum stated, he shook his head and then bit into his muffin. He glanced up at me after placing his muffin back down and said "I think your grandmother is right, you should just move on. I mean there a lot other guys in the world."

He was right. I should move on but I knew it wasn't going to be easy. I gripped my coffee as I thought about moving on. I was actually scared. I mean is there a guy out there for me? A mate that would love me and take care of me forever?

"Hey, you okay Sid?" Callum asking placing his hand on mine. He gave my hand a squeeze, I smiled lightly and then met his eyes.

"I'm fine, lets talk about something else." I stated wanting to forget about Stark and the family right now. Callum nodded but still kept his hand on mine.

"How about you tell me about yourself, where are you from?" I asked. Callum slid his hand off mine and leaned back in his chair. I liked his hand on mine. I placed my hands in my lap and leaned in to listen to Callum.

"Well, I was born and raised in England. I am 17 years old. I play the drums and I move around a lot because of my father's business. My mother died when I was 6 years old. I have a little sister named Cindy and that's about it." explained Callum. Wow, he was born in England and he played the drums! That's so cool!

"Whoa, so you how long have you been here in France?" I questioned placing my hands back on the table. Callum looked out the window, the clouds were rolling in which meant it was about to rain. He narrowed his eyes and then glanced at me.