δέκα - ten

Third

"We're proud of you, boys." poseidon spoke, each parent standing in front of their respectful child. Everyone was safe and happy and that's all they could want for their kids.

"And we wanted to give you these."

Suddenly, each parent had a necklace dangling from their fingertips.

luke was given a trident, while michael was given a skull. calum received a heart, and ashton got a sun.

"Now, these represent your powers and these necklaces are only to be used in the state of emergency. And by that, I mean it gives you more strength and power if it is ever weakened." The goddess of love spoke, her voice soothing the boys.

"Spin around." Each parent spoke in sync, and they obeyed, luke feeling Michael slip his slightly cold hand into his own. luke grinned and squeezed his hand, letting him know that he cared about him within the amount of time they had know eachother.

Once they were clipped, luke went to let go but was pulled into michael's arms. "Wh-" luke began but was cut off by the soft lips belonging to his boyfriend?

luke didn't know what they were but kissed back until a few coughs and grunts where heard. michael let go of luke and his face turned red, seeing all the parents with amused facial expression.

"Whatever this is.." hades began, motioning between the two. "I'm okay with it." hades assured, michael and luke sighing in relief. "And as for me, I accept you luke. And I'm okay with it as well." posedion smiled softly, looking at their intertwined hands. "Thank you, dad." Luke smiled, giving the man a hug.

michael pulled luke towards him once he was finished and rested his hand on his lower back. He sneakily grabbed his bum and luke jumped.

"michael!" luke yelped, fighting back a grin as calum and ashton snickered beside him.

"Fuck it" calum spoke, drawing the attention to him. He grabbed ashton's shirt and pulled him in, pressing his lips to the startled honey blonde boy.

michael woof whistled as ashton grabbed the boys hips. "Yes!" luke laughed, high fiving michael.

"okay, okay. We've seen enough gay make out sessions for one day." hades joked, teasingly pulling the boys off one another.

"I've wanted to do that for the longest time." calum panted, wiping his face on his sleeve. "I didn't even know you liked me." ashton laughed, pulling cal into his side.

"surprise." calum giggled, burying his head in ashton's neck.

luke smiled at his best friend, happy he was finally getting his happy ever after.

"luke? can I talk to you?" michael whispered into the boy's ear, nervously biting his lip.

"Yeah, of course." luke smiled, and michael pulled the boy into the hall, the doors shutting with a thud.

"I know I acted like a jerk towards you these past five weeks and I wanted to say I was sorry. I only acted like that because you gave me these feelings that i couldn't understand and I just thought pushing you away would make them go away but it didn't work. and I'm just so fucking sorry." michael ended, twisting his fingers.

the bad boy persona michael had built came crashing down more and more as his speech went on, and now, a scared little boy stood in front of Luke.

luke cupped his cheeks and lifted michael's head to look at him.

"I forgive you. It wasn't your fault. You didn't understand what was happening and that's okay. It's over now." luke whispered, staring into his glassy green eyes.

luke pulled michael closer and pressed his lips softly to the boys. this one wasn't full of lust, just forgiveness and a hint of fondness.

"I like you alot, luke." michael stated, pressing his face into luke's neck. "I like you alot too, mikey." the blonde whispered, running his hands through the boys jet black hair.

michael's grip on his waist tightened and he let out a tiny laugh.

"you made me soft."

"your feelings did." luke smiled, michael finally lifting his head.

"go on a date with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

A/N: only a few more chapters to go. I should have mentioned this was going to be a semi-short story.