τρία - three

Third

Luke heard the door creak open quietly, making him groan internally. He also smelled lake water, making him naturally slip an eye open.

There calum was, quietly struggling with a pal of water and Luke knew this was his way of waking the blonde up. Luke quickly pretended to be asleep and after a few moments,  he opened his eyes just in time to see water coming at him.

He smirked once the water stopped in mid air.

"Bad decision." Luke tsked, and the water was suddenly directed back towards Calum as his eyes went wide.

Suddenly, he was drenched in the lake water with a pout etched into his pink lips. "Stupid fuckin mermaid." Calum grumbled, spinning on his heel and making his way to eat.

Luke cracked a smile and hopped out of bed, feeling the need to skip breakfast and walk to the other side of the lake.

He drug himself to his dresser and grabbed some clothes, heading to take a shower. He walked into the showers and motioned his finger forward,
the shower start up.

He closed the curtain, setting his clothes outside the shower. He grabbed some of his ocean mist hair and body wash, happily scrubbing and humming green day.

He suddenly heard the doors creak open and the voices of Ashton and Michael were faintly heard over the running water. He heard some rustling and suddenly the curtain was drawn back, making Luke scream and cover his manhood.

"Nice. But I'm gonna need you to get dressed, Mr.Barakat needs us all gathered." Michael stated and Luke blushed, but nodded and he shut the curtain.

"Why do these things always happen to me?" Luke groaned quietly, shutting off the water.

He dried off, his hair still damp and floppy in his eyes. He slipped on his jeans and green day shirt, his vans a bit wet from the shower. He walked out and saw all the campers huddled around Mr.Barakat, the camp director.

"Ah, I see you finally decided to show up." Mr.Barakat smirked, making all the campers look in Luke's direction. He blushed but didn't say anything as Mr.Barakat began to speak.

"Alright, so as I was saying. There is a bit of trouble at Olympus and I need about four of you to go. It will take a while to get there since your powers are weakened. Now, I want you all to decide out of the following cabins who is the strongest."

"Hades, Aphrodite, Apollo, and Poseidon."

Chatter started to come about and Luke knew he had to go since he was the only one in his cabin.

"Everyone ready?"

"We chose Ashton!" Some kid yelled, startling Luke seeing as he was right next to them.

"Michael!" The Hades cabin yelled. "Hell yeah!" Ashton and Michael cheered, high giving each other. "We chose Calum!" The Aphrodite's shouted, Calum looking terrified in Luke's eyes.

"And of course, since you're by yourself, you will be joining them, Luke." Mr.Barakat spoke, Luke's blood turning into ice as he imagined all the sick possibilities happening.

Luke gulped and ran toward Calum, shaking the slightest.

"We're so fucked."

A/N: yep I'm making them all go to Olympus. Weird way of picking them but whatever.

stay spooky - F