έξι - six

Luke

"Holy hell, you're heavy." I wheezed, gripping Calum's thighs tighter. "I'm tired, just please keep holding me." Calum whined, snuggling into my neck.

"If you keep snoring in my ear, i'm literally going to fucking drop you." I threatened, Ashton chuckling behind us. "I'll take him, Luke. I'm able to carry anything." He assured, me shrugging and handing off a half-conscious Calum to him.

A small smile slipped on my face when I noticed Calum wrap his arms around Ashton's neck. Ashton held onto him, almost protective like. I saw calum sleepily smile, snuggling his cheek into the older boy's shoulder.

"It's sickening how cute they would be." A voice from beside me spoke, jolting me out of my short-lived serenity.

"Calum has the biggest crush on him."

"Ash has one on him."

I grinned, trying to find a way to get them closer. "I kind of want to get them together, I just don't know how." I said softly, trying to be nicer to Michael.

"I was thinking the same thing."

********************

third person

"No way! That's hilarious!" Luke laughed, wiping at his teary eyes. Michael was telling him the story of how him and Ashton met. "Yep. Almost ripped my head clean off. Also my dad's underwear." Michael giggled, thinking back to the younger years of 'Michael and Ashton.'

They managed to meet when Michael and Ashton were merely 12 years of age.

Ashton had to spend the day with his dad, Michael as well. The two fathers had to meet and little Ashton and Michael were sent off to play.

"Hey. You want to see the hellhounds?" Michael giggled, giving his new friend a not-so-innocent smile. Ashton didn't know what they were so he simply agreed, the black haired boy tugging the clueless honey blonde by the hand.

The boys arrived at the door and Michael gave it a huge tug, it barely budging. "I got this." Ashton confirmed, grabbing a hold of the door and watching it creep open. He was met with the sudden demonic barking of the hellhounds.

Ashton jumped back, Michael snickering and flipping on the light. The two gigantic wolf-dog demons barred their sharp teeth at the two. The red eyes of the beasts' bored into Ashton's and he physically flinched.

Michael suddenly went to the corner of the room and dragged out two huge slabs of bloody meat. Michael stood directly in from of them, stopping once they were close enough to breathe on him but not close enough to bite him.

"What do you say we mess around with them for a bit?" Michael smirked, the young demigod having an evil glint to his eyes.

Ashton gulped. "I don't think that's a good idea." "Come on, you big baby. Come grab a chunk." Michael stated, gesturing to the Hellhound's meal. Ashton just tentatively nodded and grabbed the cold, blood oozing hunk of meat. Michael held it out, the beast trying to go forward but the chain restricting them. "Come and get it, you stupid puppies." Michael laughed, taunting them further. Ashton joined in, both of the boys egging the hounds on.

What the boys failed to notice was the tugging. The tugging was so frequent that cracks started to form on the walls. The chains started to break, becoming weaker and weaker. Yet the boys continued their reckless teasing.

Suddenly, the chains busted out of the walls and all the taunting halted. Michael and Ashton both turned to look at each other until Michael yelled. Suddenly, the boy leaped at Ashton, wrapping his pale arms around the boy's waist and heaving him out of the room, back towards their fathers.

"Michael! They're coming! Go faster!" Ashton cried, tightening his grip on the boy. "I know, I know. I'm trying!'
Michael yelped back, turning the hallway and running into the main living area.

"Dad!" Michael and Ashton screamed, catching the two fathers off guard. "What is it, my boy?" Hades asked, raising an eyebrow. "The hellhounds! They escap-" But Michael was cut off buy a pounding on the door. Growling was heard and Michael ran to the corner of the room, still carrying a horrified Ashton.

"Oh my gods." Apollo groaned, running over to the boys as Hades opened the door, trying to stop the hellhounds.

"Michael, hold me!" Ashton cried, burying his face in Michael's neck. "I won't let them get you. I promise." Michael assured, eyes widening once he saw the beasts starting to charge at them. Michael screamed, shutting his eyes, waiting for them to attack. But nothing came.

Michael opened an eye and saw his father only in underwear, the beasts' chewing up his pants. Michael giggled, and nudged the shaking boy in his arms. Ashton looked up, relaxing once he saw the beast's were busy. And he let out an infectious giggle at Hades.

"You boys are in so much trouble."

A/N: hi! Sorry it took me so long to upload. I was lacking creativity. I hope this makes up for it. but, there you go! Mashton's backstory! (-: -Franki