/one/

I'D ALWAYS LOVED the UK. My dad was originally from London which is probably one of the reasons I loved it so much. I hadn't really been there much, only to London and Manchester to visit family. But even though I'd only been to two cities, I knew this was the place for me.

I'd always dreamed of leaving my hometown. I hated it. Swords was actually quite a large town, and yet everyone still always seemed to know your business. I mean everyone knew everyone. Another thing I hated about the place. I felt confined there. I knew that if I stayed, my life would go nowhere.

It was the day after my 21st birthday when I decided enough was enough. I realised that all my life I had wanted to escape this place and yet here I was sitting on the same bed I'd had for the past ten years. So I booked a one way ferry ticket to Holyhead in Wales. I was going to go on a road trip.

Suffice to say, my mother wasn't impressed with my decision. But she was rarely impressed with me. She hated the clothes I wore (all black). She hated the fact that I still didn't know what I wanted to with my life. She hated a lot of things about me. I didn't mind, we were never close anyway. I always preferred my dad. So sue me, I was a daddy's girl. He understood me more and was happy when I told him my plans.

So I packed up my blue Mini Cooper with my clothes. Eventually I'd find a place I loved and I'd settle down there, but until then my dad had promised to look after all my belongings, including my dog Hollie. I was definitely going to miss her, she was like my baby. I slept most of the way to Wales, so the trip seemed shorter than it was.

My first stop was a place recommended my my father. A little town by the seaside, known as Llandudno. He'd been there before and said that I'd love it. I immediately told him that was where I was heading first. On my journey there the song seaside by the kooks circled my head.

I didn't realise that I'd like the place as much as I did. And maybe I wouldn't have if I didn't meet the people that I had. I made friends for life there, even if I wouldn't see them for a very long time I knew I'd never forget them. I knew I'd never forget him.

~~~~~~~~~

k so I know everyone says it but this chapter literally sucks ass so please don't judge my story on this one snippet. I promise to post the next chapter soon. I'd really appreciate any feedback pls xx