11.

Timejump 3 weeks
Rosemary

"Sod off, Lu!" I mumbled while flipping the next page of the book I'm reading — The beginning of everything. Lucas starts to make moaning noises, irritating me more.

What does a human have to do to just read a book without getting disturbed by a crazy giraffe-like young adolescent? Slap him.

So I did. Of course, not hard, but just a gentle nudge to tell him I was serious. What I got in return wasn't what I expected. I expected him to recoil, going to the kitchen or something to make some tea or play with Blues.

Instead, Lucas planted his lips on my neck, only goofing around. "Rose, put the book down, hmm, I want to go out."

"Nah, m'good, thank you."

"You've gone barmy, let's go out, now!" He insisted, taking my hands in his and pulling me up rather unforeseen. I shook my head, my hair whipping in his face like a dog.

"Rooooosemary, budge up and get some appropriate clothes on. You look like Kylie Minogue in the 80s."

"These aren't spandex shorts, excuse you," I claim "but you on the other hand, you look like a white male rapper with your expanded, zippered shirt that resembles a toga!"

Lucas gasped but recovered quickly, a devilish grin forming on his white-male-rapper face.

"Lucas? What are you plan- Put me down, you daft. Lucas!"

This is just blimey.

»

So, good start this year: I'm ill. Woohoo! On the other hand, writers block is kind of over and I'm trying really hard. Tell me what you'd like to see, and of course, comment and vote: takes a touch/click with your finger. :)

Did you have a lovely NYE?