Chapter 9 FINAL: The First and Last Hit

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you taste it?" He teased and slowly stroked the long creature up and down. Itachi opened his eyes and slowly leaned in. He didn't need to bend down far to place his mouth in it, it was long enough to reach his mouth. Itachi gently wrapped his feminine hand around it. His flawless purple nails looked nice against the older man's blue skin.

Kisame felt pressure of the Uchiha's hand gripping it tighter. "Ohh.." He slowly moaned. Itachi placed his tongue and gently licked the back of his dick all the way up to the tip. Kisame's eyes widened and glanced down at the head of the Uchiha. His hair covering what he wanted to see.

Itachi slowly took his dick inside his wet mouth. It felt hot, wet, moist and heavenly inside that Uchiha's mouth. Itachi took 4 inches deep. It was far too long and impossible to shove unless you wanted to choke and suffocate. Itachi stroked the rest of his cock he couldn't take. As he stroked the creature, he rolled his tongue all over it. Kisame started panting. It was far too soon to reach it. And Kisame couldn't believe he was about to reach his climax. He panted with a lovely sound. It was so hot hearing Kisame moan. It was absolutely sexy.

Itachi caved the dick deeper in and quietly gagged. Kisame felt the pressure building and far too much precum was slipping out as Itachi licked them all clean, ingesting every drop of his body fluid in. Itachi didn't seem to mind doing this. He didn't show that he enjoyed it either. He just did it.

"Ohh! Itachi! I'm almost there!!" Kisame panted as he moved his head back and slowly pumped his head on the Uchiha as he sucked his junk.
His saliva was dripping down his shaft and Itachi moved up and down. For a virgin, he was fucking talented. His swift glides of his mouth sucking Kisame's cock up and down flawlessly without a pinch of teeth was perfect.

Itachi could feel his pressure reaching and knew he was going to reach it, and by the sound of Kisame's panting getting higher. Itachi stroked the cock and opened his mouth. With his eyes closed he stroked the cock until his semen shot god knows where.

Kisame moaned louder and closed his eyes shut. "Oh Itachi! Itachi yes!!" He yelled. Itachi kept his eyes closed and felt his juice spilling onto his tongue. Kisame moaned, breathing for air as Itachi waited for all of his sperm to reach his tongue. It was a big load. A nice juicy load.

Kisame opened his eyes wide. "You sure know how to leave me screaming. Damn your good.." He spoke with his breath. Itachi slowly moved away and sat back up watching his partner catch his breath.

"We're not done though.." Kisame breathed. Itachi nodded and waited for Kisame to regain his composure. Kisame glided back towards Itachi and maked out with him. Kisame found one of Itachi's hand gripping his broad shoulder and the other on the mattress. Kisame could sense Itachi getting harder by the touch of his pelvis through his pants erecting his abs as his legs were wrapped around his body. Kisame smirked and lowered himself down. Itachi opened his eyes and they were more open this time.

Kisame pulled down his pants along with his briefs. Itachi blushes really hard. His cheeks grew red and he looked away. Itachi did have a boner. It was a nice size, almost 7 inches. Kisame smirked, "You know. If someone were to glance at you shirtless they would think your a woman but with a flat chest. But if they saw you fully naked, they would have their jaws hitting the ground." Kisame laughed teasingly. Itachi rolled his eyes and placed one hand on his mattress, and the other gripping Kisame's wrist. It seems he was getting used to this because he finally started touching Kisame's body.

Kisame slowly stroked the Uchiha off. Itachi closed his eyes and finally let out a breathy moan. You could still hear his low, monotone voice in it though. And it sounded so damn beautiful.

"Kisame.. uhh..." He moaned and found his hands rubbing the edges of Kisame's ripped body. Kisame loved watching the Uchiha coming undone. Itachi closed his eyes shut with his cheeks still red. Itachi never had anyone stroke his dick before, nor has he ever kissed anyone. This was all too new for the young man.