13.Missing you

hi! its me shayli the gamer! this is the final book chapter!! i hope you loved the FIRST book!so yeah..dont hate me! the second book will be back soon cheak out the scrapbook to see all my garmau pics and characters.

laurence pov

i knew aphmau for two years it feels like now the Phoenix alliance is planing war. garroth wants to kill zane gigi is pregnant. She cares about aphmau.....Its been two mouths......Garroth hates himself for not saving her sooner. Zoey thinks its just a coma. she will wake up.i told garroth all the time..he dosen't know something............aph was/is pregnant. he's the only one who hopefully never know..

Garroth pov

APHMAU!!!!!!!!!!WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled at myself.she will live i know she will my aphmau wont leave me! Zoey came to me and told me "she is alive and she woke up! I ran to her and grabbed Aphmau and twirled her around bridal style and kissed her.she looked nervous and told me "I'm pregnant with your kid garroth!!!!!!"she said excitedly."don't worry they're alive!".i looked at her weirdly. she looked at me sad. I smiled widely. and did a happy dance. PLAY SONG!!! Zoey sang it as we danced at the recovery party.i am so happy. "Zane is
Here king!". David told me my second in command. I watched as my kingdom fell to the ground I saved everyone....but Aphmau was injured... Zoey says she's dead I know she's not her body hasn't been found.

Sorry for the final cliff hanger!!! Check out discoqueen145,garmaufanfics2,izziethegamer,KawaiiFi,NinjaUnicorn101,And more especially scribblesthefox she is a YouTube tell her Shayli sent you she's cool!