11.love

Hey guys! Read these they tell important updates!!!!!I got my book for characters ready!love the song!
Soon! ~shaylithegamer.

Zane pov
Five minutes before the wedding
"Today I shall kill Aphmau!!"I said happily. garroth shall pay! i almost felt sorry for my big brother .....Me and Paige ARE romeo and Juliet. my dear Paige wants her dead for her wrong doings....A many villagers,came up to me angrily screaming about fighting the king of Phoenix drop.i kissed aphmau still believes garroth cheated on her finally....my potion worked!!!!!!!!! now both of them shall suffer! garroth mostly muahhahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aphmaus pov

me and zane are happier than with garroth..............:( i hit my head and fell. garroth never cheated not MY garroth i tried to leave but zane told me to stay or garroth would die. i couldn't bare the pain without him. "fine Zane!"i screamed crying. he took me to my quarters to rest i went on the bed and sat there for hours crying.i then went to my balcony and sang.(PLAY SONG!!!!!!!!!)...................
Aph: with you I'm alive..
Gar without you I feel broke
Aph without you I'm just a sad song.
Garroth :without you I feel broke
Aph: I'm just a
Garroth: I'm just a
Both : sad song.
(Only did fragments!)its time I'm sorry Garroth...
Garroth pov
I object! I yelled I was wearing my knight armor." ZANE! LETS SETTLE THIS AS MEN!!!!!!"I said Aphmau was about to be shot I threw my sword at the murder. Aphmau looked as if shed been beaten! she started crying. I'm just a sad song. ZANE YOU ACCEPT???i yelled. yes is all he said we went into the ring i stood there angry. he hurt Aph...he kidnapped her....he tried to kill her twice revenge. We fought but he screamed 12346790272838!he spoken on OUR CODE!!I slapped him down and he lost. I saw Aphmau on the floor. I tried to save her.. I took her to kawii Chan she gave her medicine. I cried she didn't deserve this.

Yep cliffhanger!!