2.teens

13 yrs later.

Aphmau pov

Play song.
"Garroth lets go! Now..."I told him. He has been dating Paige...... I love him.. Dante likes me as a sister.....we are dating to get garroth and Amy to like us but....I want him happy....Amy is Dante s best friend he loves her. He'd die for her..Garroths girlfriend Paige is amazing.....she hates me and threatened me twice. Paige cheats on him I learned this when I went to say sorry for misjudging her.... she was making out with matt garroths best guy firend.... I need to tell him I knew.."Garroth she is cheating on you."
I told him sadly."Aphmau stop lieing I like her! Gosh bye!"he said. "But Garroth please she made out with matt!!!" I said with tears in my eyes. "Aphmau. What about you and Dante! " he screamed with tears. " we are cousins...we were faking!!!!! "I yelled crying."(his looks confused)why!? Would you do that WHY APHMAU!!!!!"."ITS HARD TO TELL ANYONE YOU LOVE THEM!!!!!!" I said as Paige came and grabbed her diamond sword and charged at me saying i will hurt you dork for hurting our relationship! and I grabbed my amethyst sword for protection....we fought she told me she was going to end me.
I beat her and she fell. I grabbed Garroth and told him let me do this beforei go back to minecraftia kissed him. Then ran off.

I hope you loved it had over 226 words I hope you liked this comment bye!