Prologue

A little girl around three, played with her dolls while her parents where out working. "No Zie, I will not marry you." She move the dolls hand to slap the male doll. "But Tina, I love you." The little girl said in a deep voice. "No, Zie, all you do is argue with me and fight me, were over I'm not friends with you anymore." She made Tina kick Zie then threw him across the room. The little girl stopped playing when she heard the front door open. "Mommy!" The little girl ran down the stairs into the woman's arms.

"Faye, where's Eleanor?" Eleanor was the babysitter for the three year old.

"Eleanor said that she was feeling really really bad, she threw up, I told her to go home after she cleaned it." The mother put Faye on the ground.

"Where you scared all alone?" The mother looked at the child very wary, "did you hear anything?"

"Nope, I was really good, I played with my dolls, I'm hungry though."

"I'll go make some sandwiches, and call Eleanor." The mother stormed out of the entrance hallway to the kitchen. "Leaving a three year old alone, really Eleanor, I don't care if you are sick at least call me before you leave the house." The mother mutter particularly to an invisible Eleanor. The mother did care if she was sick, it worried her dearly. She cut the edges off the sandwich, knowing that Faye hated the edges, she called Faye to eat.

A car pulled up in the driveway, the father stepped out with, the elder sisters and brothers. "Faye, your sisters Cindy, Alex, Ruby, and Hazel are home with John and Dave." The mother said to the now empty table as Faye ran out the door to greet them. The mother soon to follow. "Zie your home." The mother went to the father and planted a quick kiss on him.

The family moved inside the beautiful white mansion to the family room. Everyone kept their eyes on Faye as she turn to use the bathroom, then the mother told the father what had happen, the simple statement turned into a loud heated argument. "This wouldn't have happened if you were here!"

"Excuse me! I was at work helping this family! I wasn't even called! Eleanor didn't call me! How could have possibly have known that my baby was here alone!?" The mother's voice grew louder.

"You could've called a few times!" The father smashed a glass on the ground. Faye covered her ear in the bathroom, looking at the girl in the mirror. Her long brown hair was put into a bun, exposing her deep violet eyes. The girl in the mirror looked like she was going to cry. The girl covered her ears the same way Faye did. Faye walked out the bathroom down to the family room again.

The argument grew into violence, the mother said something wrong, forgetting how easily angered her husband was, he grabbed a bottle of Root Beer that was meant for Faye, and raised his arm. The husband was covered with bruises the wife made during the argument.

Before the bottle came in contact with the wife Faye jumped in the way. The bottle crashed shattering on the nice cream colored carpet mixing the root beer and blood together. The little girl staggered, the top of her head bleeding, the father stopped and grabbed the daughter, he wasn't quick enough, she fell face first into the shattered pieces on the carpet. No one moved, the wife looked at the husband with shock. "Oh my-"

The husband, calm as ever now, pulled his wife into a tight hug. "Ruby, an ambulance now." The wife shed silent tears. She barried her face into her husband's embrace. "I'm sorry hunny. I let it go too far." Her whispered in her ear. Ruby came back from the kitchen looking towards Faye. The girl was lifeless laying there. Then the girl flinched. A laugh was barely audible came from her. The laugh grew loud once she picked.herself up. "Faye honey," the father tried to grab her only to fail as she moved back. The girls head was down, blood still dripping from her. She laughed, not a 'I'm super happy' laugh, a sinister one. "Faye sit down you're bleeding sweety."

The girl chuckled darkly. "No." She tilted her head up, it was another girl there who shared Faye's face, she had glass pieces in her cheeks. This little girl was different, her eyes were red. "You hurt me." Her smile grew, sirens coming closer to the house. The girl walked to the father, she smiled brightly at him, before plunging her hand through his chest. Her eyes grew a darker red as she looked at everyone in the room. She drew her hand back and plunged it through her mother. "Oh my, my manners, I'm Abigail!" She drew her hand back keeping a grip on the mother's heart.

Dave looked at the eldest. "Alex, she's awoken." Abigail dropped the slowing heart in front of the family members. "Abigail?"

Alex gave a.warning glance towards Dave. "Abigail, this is wrong, you don't do th-things" Abigail stabbed her arm through both her head and chest. She gasp for air, Abigail began to make a fire form out of her hands.

"You all are boring." She ignited them all on fire burning every last one of them. "Isn't this fun Faye? I'm here to protect you unlike you're father, mother, and siblings did. They would've locked you up if I kept them alive. Well actually if we kept them alive." Abigail laughed. She turned to see the paramedics, and the government there. She touched the top of her head, it wasn't bleeding anymore. "I guess I'll see you later." The little girl dropped to the ground.

She lost her only family that night, to the demon inside her. The government took the girl to a secret base to test on her. They knew of her kind, just never seen one so strong. To keep her safe they did the only thing they could, they drew a blood sample, then doused her with anesthetics, over and over again, until she forgot everything of her past. They helped her learn her name again, but if she started to remember, they doused her again.

She was given to a family that helped the government. They promised to keep an eye on her, and it looked bad, they were to douse her.

For years the family had given her the serum the labs have sent to her, they took her blood to study, everything was good, Abigail never came out, they cured the little girl, or so they thought.

Little did they know, they were just making Abigal stronger, they make a new one, one with black eyes, stronger then Abigail. The government just screwed themselves over, and they were cheering.

I hope you all enjoyed this, I will try to upload every two weeks. This is a GIRLXGIRL if you don't like, then why'd you decide to read this? This will mostly focus on the story line, along with the romance.

Abigail is such an ass in this, and Faye has lost all memories that she has a demon in her (or two) thanks for reading!!!!